Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Upjump.......

rocketfuel76

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

I'm in serious need of a zzZZZzzz wake & bake... meet me zzzzzzZZZZzzzZzz back out by the dumpster... and bring zzzzzZZzzZZZzzzzz the good shit...

no more... no more..... never a again, bad doggie.. sit UBU, sit...

Alright im rolling the joint right now. I know I was bad but I couldn't help myself!!!!!! You didn't stop me. You just kept going.

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

Alright im rolling the joint right now. I know I was bad but I couldn't help myself!!!!!! You didn't stop me. You just kept going.

usually, i take, "Don't STOP!!!" "Don't STOP!!!!" as a sign... ya know, not to stop.

The joint might not do it.. bring out the heavy artillary.

Your fat ass, god bless it, needs to lay off the Twinkies...

snoochie poochies... OD'in on the DD *sniff* *sniff* SHHHHHHHHHHHH:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh:

Well if you werent slamming me againist it so hard maybe I wouldn't have broke it. ANd you were stuffing the twinkes down my throat, don't tell me differently........

THe cream got all over.............. uhhh this shit is everywhere!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

:laugh: :laugh:

Well if you werent slamming me againist it so hard maybe I wouldn't have broke it. ANd you were stuffing the twinkes down my throat, don't tell me differently........

THe cream got all over.............. uhhh this shit is everywhere!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

you send me the bill for the dry cleaning, I'll send you the bill for a new table. I wonder if I could claim that a tornado swept through my apartment??? What?? It could happen!!!! For all intents and purposes, it sorta did.

swirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl :roll::hump::roll:

you send me the bill for the dry cleaning, I'll send you the bill for a new table. I wonder if I could claim that a tornado swept through my apartment??? What?? It could happen!!!! For all intents and purposes, it sorta did.

swirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl :roll::hump::roll:

Well ill pay for the dry cleaning and you pay for the table, fair?? The national weather report calls for a hurricane in your bedroom tonight...........

Get your poncho on!!!!:tongue:

Well ill pay for the dry cleaning and you pay for the table, fair?? The national weather report calls for a hurricane in your bedroom tonight...........

Get your poncho on!!!!:tongue:

Ehh, try again. The pocho I can handle, it's the thigh high rubber boots that take getting used to. I think the winds of Tropical Storm rocketfuel have some more blowing to do before it gets upgraded.

...exit stage left... nailing down furniture.

Ehh, try again. The pocho I can handle, it's the thigh high rubber boots that take getting used to. I think the winds of Tropical Storm rocketfuel have some more blowing to do before it gets upgraded.

...exit stage left... nailing down furniture.

I thought I already did enough blowing!!!! God that was alot of work!!!! And know you're telling me that its a TROPICAL STORM!!! No more for you!!!! :rolleyes::mad:

The thigh high boots were your idea!!!! I wore them in the bathtub only because you wanted me too............

What was I supposed to do????:confused: :confused:

INTERMISSION...........

I thought I already did enough blowing!!!! God that was alot of work!!!! And know you're telling me that its a TROPICAL STORM!!! No more for you!!!! :rolleyes::mad:

The thigh high boots were your idea!!!! I wore them in the bathtub only because you wanted me too............

What was I supposed to do????:confused: :confused:

INTERMISSION...........

can you ever do enough blowing? who are you and what have you done with my woman...

There's always room for improvement.... ;)

Enters our hero:

there there... let me massage your back, you sound stressed...

lights dim

*splish* *splash*

can you ever do enough blowing? who are you and what have you done with my woman...

There's always room for improvement.... ;)

Enters our hero:

there there... let me massage your back, you sound stressed...

lights dim

*splish* *splash*

Yes there is on both ends wouldn't you say??? ;) ;)

And about this script you're creating, the hero needs to give me more fore play then that.........

montage my friend is highly underestimated....and for that matter so is three way sex...........

orchestra........

Yes there is on both ends wouldn't you say??? ;) ;)

And about this script you're creating, the hero needs to give me more fore play then that.........

montage my friend is highly underestimated....and for that matter so is three way sex...........

orchestra........

time for a stunt double...

that's my story and i'm sticking to it...

nobody is reading this ;)

INTERsubMISSIONary

just like they weren't the last time right????? And you can stick to any story you want......especially about the one when we.............

Ahh why let it out in the open:blank:

I wouldn't want anyone to think were NUtZ~~~

just like they weren't the last time right????? And you can stick to any story you want......especially about the one when we.............

Ahh why let it out in the open:blank:

I wouldn't want anyone to think were NUtZ~~~

This is completely different though, that was in a public thread we, ummm, sorta took over. No one's interested in what we have to say, they have muuuuuuuuuuuuuch better things to do.

It sucks that it gets dark so early.. Oh, I just got that... "the one about the" "out in the open" you're a clever little vixen aren't ya for operating on 2 hours sleep... if that..

This is completely different though, that was in a public thread we, ummm, sorta took over. No one's interested in what we have to say, they have muuuuuuuuuuuuuch better things to do.

It sucks that it gets dark so early.. Oh, I just got that... "the one about the" "out in the open" you're a clever little vixen aren't ya for operating on 2 hours sleep... if that..

Yes I am but you know that already!!!! ;)