Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Upjump.......

rocketfuel76

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

dude, I'm so over this day, already... (irregardless of last nights activities)

Two guys are in a bar:

Man #1: Do you want another beer?

Man #2: No thanks, I'm trying to cut down to 'excessive'.

Man #1: From what?

Man #2: From ridiculous!

hee hee hee

you're special :laugh::mad::laugh:

that's why the send the little yellow bus for me at 2:30

Well I packed you lunch for you and I attached your mittens to your jacket so everything should be okay. Just dont drool on yourself or any of the other kids..... they told me that it grossed them out......:blown:

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

Well I packed you lunch for you and I attached your mittens to your jacket so everything should be okay. Just dont drool on yourself or any of the other kids..... they told me that it grossed them out......:blown:

sheesh.. with friends like you... how do you really feel?

I tell you Jimmie had it coming, I saved that drool for three days, and when it wasn't looking. :rolleyes: SPLAT!! rat basta'd

sheesh.. with friends like you... how do you really feel?

I tell you Jimmie had it coming, I saved that drool for three days, and when it wasn't looking. :rolleyes: SPLAT!! rat basta'd

Oh tha kid, ill have to call his mother...... I told him to stop giving you those wedgeis. The principal called me today and told me that he found a bucket of drool in your locker w/jimmys name on it........

So I guess well be in the principals office AGAIN today... you are a naughty little boy!!!!!

Oh tha kid, ill have to call his mother...... I told him to stop giving you those wedgeis. The principal called me today and told me that he found a bucket of drool in your locker w/jimmys name on it........

So I guess well be in the principals office AGAIN today... you are a naughty little boy!!!!!

Not the wedgies.. don't take that away from me... every since I got the rubber superman underoo's and ruby red slippers, i just go along for the ride, weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Good thing they didn't move the bucket, your viles were underneath it.. I won't ever understand why Mrs. Robinson makes me munch her carpet and yank her drapes.

Not the wedgies.. don't take that away from me... every since I got the rubber superman underoo's and ruby red slippers, i just go along for the ride, weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Good thing they didn't move the bucket, your viles were underneath it.. I won't ever understand why Mrs. Robinson makes me munch her carpet and yank her drapes.

Thats riiiight.... the viles shit I almost forgot....I hope you didn't smoke all the crack!!!!!!!

I told you when Miss robinson asks you do!!!! Thats how its goes, don't ask any questions, put the underwear on the red ruby slippers and dance boy!!! Before I make you do more than just pull on her drapes.......:idea:

Thats riiiight.... the viles shit I almost forgot....I hope you didn't smoke all the crack!!!!!!!

I told you when Miss robinson asks you do!!!! Thats how its goes, don't ask any questions, put the underwear on the red ruby slippers and dance boy!!! Before I make you do more than just pull on her drapes.......:idea:

Like what maybe clean out her inbox.. it's getting pretty full ;):tongue:;) She likes it when I fill up her box, yeah baby, just like that, harder faster, harder faster... She might just have to take the mailman right then and there....

Like what maybe clean out her inbox.. it's getting pretty full ;):tongue:;) She likes it when I fill up her box, yeah baby, just like that, harder faster, harder faster... She might just have to take the mailman right then and there....

SHHHHH......... they box is empty