Clubplanet Nightlife Community

buzz last fri

MadamMillie

heehee, i just remembered how at one point in the night (i think during dave ralph's set), they released a whole bunch of balloons from the ceiling, and as they floated down, everyone started popping them. as i was semi-rolling (really light roll fri night), the sounds of all those balloons popping was pretty incredible - almost felt like a physical sensation of tiny little pins pricking me. :)

I was upstairs when they opened up the main room and could hear the popping noise from all the baloons. By the time I got there they were pretty much all popped except a few here and there still popping, "'cuz once you pop you cant stop"...is that for pop tarts or for corn pops?:D

Also, when they brought out the cake at 1 or so, people were going around with their cake and stuff and some trying to eat and dance at the same time and there was cake all over the place. One of the people I went with said that he got some cake on his face 'cuz some people were throwing it at each other and he happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Oh, oh, oh and the glowstix, as soon as I got into Buzz there were glowstix flying in the front room, but I guess it was all in good fun..:tongue: :tongue: