lizard23

They should make it an NBC special miniseries. Cover all the cool drugs:

Dateline Cocaine Special

Dateline Magic Mushrooms Special

Dateline Marijuana Special

Dateline Acid Special

Dateline Ketamine Special

Dateline Valium Special

And then they should do combined specials.

Dateline Magic Mushrooms and Ecstacy Special - The Hippy Flipping Episode

Dateline Acid and Ecstacy Special - The Candy Flipping Episode

Dateline Ecstacy and Coke Special - The Peaking and Tweaking Episode

Dateline Valium and Ketamine Special - The Insane Trip Episode

And of course, all these Dateline specials would be followed by the Dateline Marijuana Special. Cause it just goes well with everything.

Haha. I love the 'horror' with which the non-drug using world (who I'm convinced is only a vocal minority in this country) view drugs. They watch these Dateline specials and blow things way out of proportion.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Haha. I love the 'horror' with which the non-drug using world (who I'm convinced is only a vocal minority in this country) view drugs. They watch these Dateline specials and blow things way out of proportion.

Yup its like,

"Meet Mr. Jones. Mr Jones won the Nobel Literature Prize in 1999...then he took E once and now he lost 75% of his cerebral capacity!"

!!!OMG!!!

Yeah, these shows are pretty comical to watch. I saw one about E on MSNBC a couple months ago. The only thing I got out of it was the URL for a site on how to make MDMA. Now how stupid are those journalists? Gee, let's announce to a bunch of E-tards a website that shows how to make the stuff??

looks like prime tv watching tonite...

but i'm quite upset that the special on jammers coincides with real world. okay, i admit, i have a secret addiction to that friggin' show...now that i got that out, i'm going to go back to sucking my thumb and rocking myself to sleep in the corner of my room... :D

Originally posted by superfli

looks like prime tv watching tonite...

but i'm quite upset that the special on jammers coincides with real world. okay, i admit, i have a secret addiction to that friggin' show...now that i got that out, i'm going to go back to sucking my thumb and rocking myself to sleep in the corner of my room... :D

I used to love Real World. Seattle was my favorite season. Actually, the New Orleans one was pretty cool too.

Originally posted by vicman

are they showing a special marathon of that thing or something? One of my roomates was up all night watching it yesterday, they had it on until 1 or 2:confused: :confused: :confused:

Oh! I forgot about the RW Marathons! Usually they're on Saturdays. Fucking great way to spend a cracked out day. Sitting on the couch, watching 12 straight hours of Real World. Damn! Looks like I gots me something to do for Saturday this week!