Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No More Vicious at SF this friday:(

Originally posted by highmay

why doesnt everyone just chill the fuck out???

it seems to me that no one knows the exact reason why he cancelled JV, but if Grant did cancel him, he'd have to have a more than valid reason...

it sounds a little like when junior vasqeuz left SF in order to "broaden his horizens." grant wasnt having it...and so he left him out permantly and junya went to work for peter gatien at palladium....

now..remember....johnny's only residency is SF on a monthly basis...HE HAS A COMMITMENT TO SF...if there was an agreement that he doesnt spin anywhere else, then vicious would be smart enough not to do the exit gig, and if there was, then Grant was right to let him go....

but, in the end, no one knows the real reason why vicious was cancelled...and hey, it might be rescheduled...so everyone just calm down and let's find out why exactly he was cancelled that night...

Trust me Jamie, its Grants Queenness, who's more the Queen; Junior or Grant?

From a direct source it was because Johnny did a benefit at Exit, which is so lame. I know Johnny, I know his people, we all worked on a magazine together... and I know Johnny or Eddie wouldnt lie about that.

Grant has a history of being silly. Too bad, SF is the most popular club in the city... why cant the owner be a little more chill. Such is the shadiness of the club scene.

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Trust me Jamie, its Grants Queenness, who's more the Queen; Junior or Grant?

From a direct source it was because Johnny did a benefit at Exit, which is so lame. I know Johnny, I know his people, we all worked on a magazine together... and I know Johnny or Eddie wouldnt lie about that.

Grant has a history of being silly. Too bad, SF is the most popular club in the city... why cant the owner be a little more chill. Such is the shadiness of the club scene.

i agree with you....the guy does a benefit for a good casue which is a classy act on his part and he gets screwed......wtf is that all about