Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMG...could it be that we are all busy?

vicman

Could it be that we are all busy with work or doing somethin' else that nobody has posted in the last hour and a half?!?!?!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I thought the day would never come! Is it that we all LOVE our jobs and/or absolutely LOVE going to school?!?!?!?!:jawdrop:

Naw. I just got back from lunch. I AM busy. But that's never stopped me before.

Haha. Funny story. Me and my buddy almost got into a fight with some random dude in his car at the mall. He almost ran my buddy over, so my buddy yells 'You fucker!'. The guy slams on his brakes and gets out of the car and gets in our faces. The only problem is that given my current financial situation, the only thing that came to mind was 'Fuck, I can't get into a fight. If I rip my shirt, I can't afford a new one!' -Sigh-. I hate being broke. Or am I just using that as a crutch for being a giant pussy. Either way, it sucks. I probably could've gotten out of work early today, too if I had gotten my ass beat. Well, maybe next time. :D

i feel all of your pain on being broke...for lunck I had leftovers that I brought in from home, i dunno from when they were left over but I brought 'em in anyway. for desert I raided someones bag of Tootsie roll's....that will teach 'em not to be bringing in Tootsie rolls to work...maybe some mini-Twix, mini-BabeRuths...

2 more days until I can stop eating cardboard for lunch and can hit low quality mexican food @ Baja Fresh...yum, yum, yum yum :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: