Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday Night - CHECK IT

Whats up peoples...got a great party you for, Cyberia @ TRUE

Twilo-vet Spoony D raises the roof with his groovy, out-of-the-ordinary house beats. Croatia’s Zoran Perkov takes you even deeper with hot and heavy trance rhythms. Rhythm Addiction’s Sanjay & Mantra of Rhythm Addiction (http://www.rhythm-addiction.com) open the evening with sexxxxy progressive house.

In the Abe Simpson Lounge, we’re joined by Kieran’s house and trance beats, straight from Ireland! Hydration and Wise Guy finish the night with underground trance and techno grooves.

TRUE is located @ 28 E. 23rd St. bet. Madison and Park Aves.

doors open @ 9pm...FREE for ladies before 10pm! Only $10 otherwise or an amazing $5 on the list!!!

call 212.629.1823 or go to http://www.headrushmusic.com/events/cyberia.html for more info!

Hope to see you there!

Sanjay

Hey everyone--

Here's the deal so that you can catch both Zoran and Seb Fontaine without killing your wallet.

Ask for the Clubplanet list at True and get two people in for $5, (four for $10, etc.). Sanjay and Zoran will be spinning from 9-12 AM, then Spoony after that. Please have a drink or two--I have a nasty bar minimum that I need to make (don't worry--I make no money off the bar).

True is located at 28 E. 23rd St. between Park and Madison (close to Centro!). Visit www.headrushmusic.com for more info.

Peace,

David Christopher

HeadRush Music