Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK Serious question about threesomes!

XxS87xX

What kind of three-way? Is she Bi or will it just be two girls working on you? Are you Bi and will it be two guys and a girl? Will this be with strangers or friends? Will it happen only once?

Anyways, for starters your woman should be as keen as you are to do it for it to have a chance of working. One trick I heard of is this: since you know you want one, try to make your woman want one. Show her tapes involving them. Make her open up her sexuality. Encourage her to look at and coment on other men around you to develop a spirit of no-possessiveness. DO everything and anything except ever suggest having one. Thatis her bridge to cross. Make her be the one to ask and then you are probably readier to try.

Originally posted by XxS87xX

I never had one but was thinking about one with my girl and some one else but does it fuck up a relationship, is ther mad emotions involved, jealousy?

well if ur gonna have one dont let the third person be someone u know or u have a chance of ever seeing again thats my advice

Originally posted by glowdancer

well if ur gonna have one dont let the third person be someone u know or u have a chance of ever seeing again thats my advice

Agreed... much less opportunity for jealousy and/or feelings to develop that way.

Also remember... just because you're with a new girl, it doesn't give you an excuse to ignore your girlfriend! Everyone should get equal attention.

dude, listen to sirdante. have the threesome, but *dont touch the other girl*.

get it? *dont touch the other girl*.

you are here asking our advice, so its obvious that you dont think your GF is totally 100% into this for her own sake alone.

you will not be in charge of this situation at all. this might be your fantasy, but if you dont want any probs with jealousy, let your GF be the boss.

if your GF is into this, then go for it! have fun, but listen to sirdante...

*DONT TOUCH THE OTHER GIRL!!!*

listen! let your GF go crazy on the other girl. let the other girl go crazy on your GF. just keep to yourself, or maybe get close to your GF when the opportunity presents itself. back off your GF when you start to get in the way (and you will get in the way-- even women who have no emotional attachment to you or each other will start getting jealous and shit). finally, and most importantly, dont touch the other girl!

Sirdante is very wise as is TastyT. But I feel differently on the subject.

I really think that if you have to worry about not touching the other girl, or making sure of completely equal attention or any number of rules, then you aren't ready. You are gambling and it might pay off and be fun or it might be a disaster. Having seen veteran swingers in action several times now I can say that to be ready you have to be both beyond jealousy and possessivness on a physical level. You both should want the threesome and not think that the sex is tat big a deal. If he spends more time on her - no big deal. If he takes the lead or she takes the lead - who cares.

dick.... havent seen you in a long long time... sir dante either...

im gonna have to go with dante on this one... dick honey, i know you aren't a jealous person by nature... you never will be... there are so many people who are just jealous by nature and it'll never be a point of being ready for a threesome... it's just in their personalities... thats just my opinion sweets... maybe im wrong, who knows...

either way... have fun in whatever you do...

smooches ~ moonie

Actually, Moonie, we are in complete agreement.

THat was my point exactly - if you can't get to that "no jealousy" point, and some never will be able to, then threesomes will always be a gamble for them. Now, if you are like that and still wanna take the gamble then the suggestions here are the best way to control that risk. But it will always still be dangerous and you will never have quite as good a time as you would if you could move beyond being possessive.

i tried to explain to my girl that this is a fantasy of mine that i and all guys have..i told her how incredible/beautiful it would be if she got one of her friends to join..that this would make my life complete and i would love her so much for it

she said first invite one of my boys to a 3some...

i said "BITCH!!THATS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I EVER HEARD!!"almost back handed her...fuckin slut

Originally posted by vision

i tried to explain to my girl that this is a fantasy of mine that i and all guys have..i told her how incredible/beautiful it would be if she got one of her friends to join..that this would make my life complete and i would love her so much for it

i said "BITCH!!THATS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I EVER HEARD!!"almost back handed her...fuckin slut

My bf said something very similar!! HAHAHA:laugh: :laugh:

Sounds like you love her very much... :rolleyes:

Kudos to your girl.

Originally posted by tastyt

Sounds like you love her very much... :rolleyes:

Kudos to your girl.

that was a joke...got it from a comedian

a 3some is everyman's dirty fantasy but if you're in love you don't need anyone else...what should be everymans's fantasy is to have someone to have and to hold forever...i'm lucky...i have that now and would never give it up

that was a joke...got it from a comedian

a 3some is everyman's dirty fantasy but if you're in love you don't need anyone else...what should be everymans's fantasy is to have someone to have and to hold forever...i'm lucky...i have that now and would never give it up

Haha... *tasty exhales in relief*

Awww.... ain't you sweet *gag* (j/k!) :heart:

Originally posted by tastyt

Haha... *tasty exhales in relief*

Awww.... ain't you sweet *gag* (j/k!) :heart:

lol...i'm the biggest clown around n can def take it

saw your pic at vynils...lookin hot...bangin dress...mebe i'll see you n your peeps there sometime...i reside on the speaker to the right of dt on firdays

So True. Unless your woman is bi and would preferonly Girls, don't ask for a threesome unless you are prepared to have one of your guy friends bang your girl with you.

Fortunately, I am!! Its kinda cool to stare down and see a chick sucking your cock and then stare further back and she's wigglin' it as your buddy drills her from behind. At that point I bent forward and passed him the spliff!

ive been thinking a bit more about this. mrdick is right when he says "that if you have to worry about not touching the other girl, or making sure of completely equal attention or any number of rules, then you aren't ready."

you might do yourself a favor by telling your girl that youve always had the fantasy, but that, after thinking it through, you wouldnt want to share her with anyone else. seriously, the rewards you will reap from keeping the relationship exclusive will prob outweigh the bit of fun you have with two chicks in the sack.

personally, i have been in plenty of sexual situations, and IMO the absolute best of all is plain old one-on-one scromping. i think most ppl agree.

moreover, unless you are in some wild swinging situation (a la our own mrdick here) you are *not* going to have your fantasy fulfilled. what i mean is, even if your girl brings home a smoking bisexual hottie for you to play with, you are not gonna just sit back like a shiek getting the harem treatment from these two ladies. you will spend alot of time watching and waiting for your turn.

it depends on how strong your relationship is. if you both are not fully secure about each other i wouldn't do it. but if its something to bring some extra spice and both of you trust each other then it shouldn't mess it up. you both want it right?

Me and My best freind are inviting mad girls over a house and on new years are gonna get the girls drunk as well as us and just fuck the shit out of all of em inclluding my girl and his. Ah i dont mind sharing, for one night only though. So what makes girl horny??

interesting plan. do these lucky ladies know about it yet, or are you relying on the element of surprise?

Me and My best freind are inviting mad girls over a house and on new years are gonna get the girls drunk as well as us and just fuck the shit out of all of em inclluding my girl and his. Ah i dont mind sharing, for one night only though. So what makes girl horny??

Who says romance is dead?!

Maybe you should have a couple of roofies on hand just in case the alcohol doesn't do the trick.

We are on the same page Sirdante. It takes a very rare attitude to be completely ready. Now, if you are kind of ready and want a once in a lifetime thrill and decide to go for a threesome then you are gambling that things won't go bad. In such a gamble, all of the suggestions that you and others have made will decrease the odds of a nightmare situation. But they won't eliminate them.