Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**** Nyc Invades Dc This Weekend ****

eggmok

alright jackasses and jackieasses . . .

ton of the nyc peeps are invading dc this weekend . . .

first, buzz on friday for tall paul and glow on saturday for armin van buren . . .

if you're not familar with the nyc crowd, with expection to millie and raver_mania, they are a fun and lively group to be with . . .

our very naughty, dreamy vip's will be in attendance like kat, shadowchaser, myrlin, jayp, glowsticks to name a few . . .

if you wanna see some boys that can do glowsticks, you gotta check it out, especially my boys andrew, joe and nick . . .

shady, these boys are good . . .

anyone have a guestlist for glow???

if you do put me down plus thirty . . .

see ya this weekend fockers!!

Originally posted by eggmok

alright jackasses and jackieasses . . .

shady, these boys are good . . .

Do I hear a challenge? I AM the reigning Buzz glowstick king (says so on the certificate).

I would invite you guys to a pre-party at Metatracks to hear me spin, but I don't think, actually, I know that lounge can't hold that many people. So, I'm not being rude, just realistic. But Egg, if you want to just hand select a few of the cuter ones to bring along, that's cool. 8-10:30. BYOB.

Oh, and in case there was any doubt, I meant cuter CHICKS, not DUDES. :D

Originally posted by MadamMillie

PUH-LEASSEEE....egg, you've dropped off the face of the earth!!!!! and you weren't even AT lawler!!!!! :D:D:D

look, i'd feel guilty like you do now if i knew everyone was comin to see you . . .

every single one of them asked if millie is going to be there and i said "yes" . . .

mmmrrrpphhh . . .

*help*

someone take my foot out of my mouth . . .

it's ok millie, i'll just let them know that you have a previous engagement and i'll make up some story like "the last time she was at glow her hair got stuck in the cage she was dancing in. they had to close the club prematurely while dc fire department brought in the jaws of life to free millie's hair. from then on, she never set foot in glow again."

they'll buy it . . .

but in all sincerity, i really wish you were going. i won't have my dance partner to bounce with . . .

:(

wow egg, i think that's the first ever non-sarcastic, semi-sweet thing i've ever heard you say!!!!

hmmm, doesn't glow stay open late, like buzz? if so, maybe i'll come by (it'll be a lot cheaper than decadance, plus raver might come along). what time are y'all going? have you been to the new venue yet? i've been to insomnia once, but that was a long long time ago.

Originally posted by eggmok

but in all sincerity, i really wish you were going. i won't have my dance partner to bounce with . . .

:(

Originally posted by MadamMillie

wow egg, i think that's the first ever non-sarcastic, semi-sweet thing i've ever heard you say!!!!

hmmm, doesn't glow stay open late, like buzz? if so, maybe i'll come by (it'll be a lot cheaper than decadance, plus raver might come along). what time are y'all going? have you been to the new venue yet? i've been to insomnia once, but that was a long long time ago.

awwww, well of course . . .

nights together at twilo, buzz and the fun box would not be fun without you around . . .

especially because krish is too cracked out to dance . . .

speaking about falling off the face of the earth, what about my cousin, g . . .

i put his face on a milk carton two months ago . . .

:laugh: