Clubplanet Nightlife Community

howcome........

axel-a-promos

Originally posted by tastyt

Funny, it's a lot of people's fave position. Not mine. Not that I don't love it, but I actually prefer being able to look into the eyes of the person who is pounding the living daylights out of me.

Just call me a hopeless romantic... :smile2:

I like tastyt, can't ge enough infectious stuff

but for real I love the look on her face when Im going for the gold

Guest gabo

Funny, it's a lot of people's fave position. Not mine. Not that I don't love it, but I actually prefer being able to look into the eyes of the person who is pounding the living daylights out of me.

Just call me a hopeless romantic... :smile2:

so why were you sicking it all in my face then??????????

Guest gabo

Well even though it's not my favorite I did say that I still love it...

Did you ever see the episode of south park where cartmans cat is in heat... and its putting is dairy air in front of everyone trying to get laid, well thats what you remind me of! jk lol

:tongue:

Doggie istheway we wwere intended to fuck. As such, everything lines up well. You both have good support (no arms giving out, etc...) and for the average penis the g-spot is aligned so that it is hit better in doggiethan in most face-to-face positions..

Originally posted by gabo

Did you ever see the episode of south park where cartmans cat is in heat... and its putting is dairy air in front of everyone trying to get laid, well thats what you remind me of! jk lol

:tongue:

Well ya know sometimes a woman just needs a little play, what are you gonna do? Besides, my Halloween plans were foiled. :tongue:

Originally posted by mrdick

Doggie istheway we wwere intended to fuck. As such, everything lines up well. You both have good support (no arms giving out, etc...) and for the average penis the g-spot is aligned so that it is hit better in doggiethan in most face-to-face positions..

Mmmm, well, if you need to touch yourself it doesn't work quite so well... And for a lot of women it can actually be quite painful at times, too much banging on the uterus or something...

Guest gabo

Well ya know sometimes a woman just needs a little play, what are you gonna do? Besides, my Halloween plans were foiled. :tongue:

I thought you did what you wanted to do on halloween.

what do you mean you can't play with yourself in the doggie position?? just just put your hands underneath you.

Originally posted by gabo

I thought you did what you wanted to do on halloween.

what do you mean you can't play with yourself in the doggie position?? just just put your hands underneath you.

Umm, well, haha yeah I did have a fun halloween regardless (:tongue: ).

As for playing w/yourself in doggy... yes you can do it but it gets awkward and uncomfortable... if you don't believe me I'd be happy to demonstrate. ;)

Doggie allows for the deepest penetration. Feels like it, anyways. Plus it hits the G-spot, which is nice for girls, and it makes the dick hit the cervix, I think, which is the firmer thing in the front of the vagina way deep inside, which feels good for guys.

It's my favorite. :D :D :D

I'm going insane.