Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weirdest place you rolled?

ehoney

wow some of u people have rolled in pretty cool places. Especially the great adventure one, i wanna try that too really bad.

the only places ive rolled have been in clubs, my house and in other people's houses.

but i so wanna try somewhere else just to see what its like.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i did at work too, i worked for sears, and i also rolled both years that i went to the sears christmas party. and also the bowling alley, and a diner

u forgot to say the boardwalk... when we went on that ride and u were buggin the fuck out....lol...

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i did at work too, i worked for sears, and i also rolled both years that i went to the sears christmas party. and also the bowling alley, and a diner

My best friend worked at Sears in the "Sears Portrait Studio" and she just read your post and we started laughing our asses off because she started thinking about all the crazy stuff she would have done if she ever rolled at work. Could you imagine all the insane poses you could think up for people to do?! All the funny pictures that you would wind up with? I could never imagine rolling at work.

Betty

pretty cool,i would love to roll on halloween horror nights in islands of adventure... my cousin has done it for 3 years, she loves the e-xperience...

usually i roll at clubs, or at my house, and once walking from level to crobar i ended up on lincoln rd.... and couldn't find my way back to level... i did find the car though... ;)