Clubplanet Nightlife Community

questions answered about the new liquid

marick

to answer some of your questions, drew was one of 3 people (along with bruce wilcox & scott lawrence i beleave) behind the "lolly pop guild" who threw wicked partys at the edge in ft. lauderdale back in the day. now drew is a dj/producer and a wicked one at that! i've heard a couple of his tracks and let me tell you, THEY ROCK!! as for his djing skills, i must admit that i've never heard him spin but i'm sure he's good! it's hard to pigon hole his style as far as production goes but i'd say it's closest to a progressive/tech-house style. i'm guessing his djing style is the same.

as for the club, i was there last night and i thought they did a good job with it. the dj both is no longer in the rafters and from what i was told there will be plenty of couches for everyone to sit on and the only "VIP" areas is the place are upstairs and back in that little room/elcove just before the bathrooms on the right.

the music policy sounds wicked! on thursdays and saturdays they feat. progressive, tech-house & techno and from what i understand wednsdays & fridays they are feat. hip hop & old school.

there will be a casual dress code, meaning t-shirts, jeans and trainers will be allowed as long as they are in good repair. cover charges will be minimal ($15 to $20) from what i've been told.

i am promoting their thursday night "chemical" party and have a few wicked little surprises up my sleeve for you lot...if you want more info. on these surprises then drop me an e-mail at cream11@hotmail.com and i'll let you know what i've got for you.

i'll also be posting upfront line-up info. for thursdays on here as i'm sure kris will be to. so stay tuned for some wicked nights out in the fashion of the old groovejet nights!

see ya there!!