Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Naked Men at Limelight! NYC's Best Club for Sat. night?

hi2u

I was at the LimeLight 3 months ago and about 4am, these 10 guys started stripping, at first it was a goof. Then they stripped down to nothing and danced in the crowd, like everthing was normal. Very strange!!!! Does this happen all the time at LL

My friends and I are in from LA for the weekend 11/2/01. We have dinner reservations at Nobu and a Limo for the night. Looking for the best club in NYC. Whats your pick for Saturday night? If your female, have 2 female friends, party very hard and know how to have a good time. Your invited, on us. Email me!

casanova001@msn.com

I'd suggest going to Sound Factory on a Sat. night. Even though I don't always enjoy the muscle heads, I will say they have HOT bods. Very good looking crowd in general. And the dancers there expose quite a bit of skin. You'll have a blast - I never get let down there.

limelight may have the best djz of the mega-nyc clubz pre-5 AM saturday nightz but the place has been absolutely dead the last couple of times i was there ... no more than 250 people, topz, in the entire place, not just the main room, at any one given time ...

soundfactory, pre-9 AM, is the polar opposite ... far far far too many people jammed in far too small of a spot ... i'm still yet 2 comprehend why so many people think that going somewhere and being utterly unable 2 move until long after the sun comes up is a good time ... the place garnerz itz good reputation from what happenz there on sunday 9 AM until closing, but earlier in the morning/night going there is just stoooooopid

I haven't seen naked guys at LL, but the whackiest thing i've seen is this like 60 or 70 year old guy whos there almost every week tapdancing, LOL.

Hey, Kris, you can back me up on this, its the funniest thing, isn't it? haha

Originally posted by joeg

I haven't seen naked guys at LL, but the whackiest thing i've seen is this like 60 or 70 year old guy whos there almost every week tapdancing, LOL.

HEhehehee. that guy is the MAN! I've seen him there numerous times, he is usually one of the first inside. He goes all over to the different rooms and just taps the night away. It's hilarious!

That naked guy thing was probably a one time thing at LL, kindy freaky though. Dont worry about it. SF is probably your next best bet unless there is something else going on that I don't know about. Good luck

Originally posted by joeg

look! look! it's... it's... TAP DANCING OLD GUY!

Originally posted by hi2u

I was at the LimeLight 3 months ago and about 4am, these 10 guys started stripping, at first it was a goof. Then they stripped down to nothing and danced in the crowd, like everthing was normal. Very strange!!!! Does this happen all the time at LL

casanova001@msn.com

Well all know last time I was at Limelight in the summer some almost 50 year old guy had stripped down to a jock strap and was dancing around wth his pants in his hand. Holy shit he cleared out half the floor around him and that jock strap did not cover much at ALL!

I dont know if this is a frequent thing but security needs to keep some of these people clothed. Hopefully the guys you saw strip were at least decent looking :)