Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm officially quitting smoking weed and cigarettes....

sassa

...I have a feeling this is going to be a painful experience...but my goal is to quit smoking for good...it's not healthy and it's not really doing too much for me anymore....so going to start from tomorrow on, no more joints or cigarettes for me...wish me luck...I've also cut out alcohol and other drugs....

wish u the best of luck sassa! with all this talk about DOING drugs, it's good to actually see someone talking about STOPPING.

Be Strong...

Don't wanna bring down the positive energy, but u might wanna rethink the cigarettes... quitting ALL that stuff at ONCE can reak havok... former alcoholics smoke ALL the time... haha... one step @ a time baby!

:D :D :D

wow...good luck to you..........

i tried quitting cigs too....ive made it to only smoking on the weekend when i go out and smoking those ultra light menthols--- no more at work, school, after i eat...etc...

its hard to just be a hardcore smoker to smoking NOTHING ever again...ur body will go thru withdrawl

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: damn, now im jonesin'

Good Luck!!!:) Two of my best friends have quit smoking I am so proud of them. My one friend quit smoking weed at the same time and she did so well! She smokes weed now occassionally but hasn't touched a cigarette since Jan 1 01. I want to quit smoking on New Years. Up here they have these gross pictures on cigarette packages that show you what mouth and lung cancer look like (among other things) and they are so horrible. I have to admit that now, since seeing the pictures everyday, every time I have a cigarette, I can't stand it anymore & I want to quit.

Anyways GOOD LUCK!!!:)

Betty

Thanks, guys, for your support.

I know it will be hard to quit cigarettes...not weed as much,it's just the temptation that will kill me..and a big problem is that most of my friends here are huge potheads...so going to be a bitch resisting to smoke in front of them....well, today is my first day smoke free...and it feels alright so far...I was thinking of getting the nicotine patch or gum..has anyone tried these before?Or any other methods?

Good luck !! Its hard but you will feel so much better when u quit everything and get back to healthiness...I know from experience I did everything and quit everything and I felt so much better physically and mentally and it shows***Chew lots of gum to keep from smoking.. It works a little:D :D Again good luck and healthy lifestyle!!!

Sassa

My one friend who just quit 3 weeks ago used the patch for one week then she didn't want it any more. She said it really helped. My other friend who quit everything last new years used Zyban (wellbutrin) and she swears by it. At least there are options out there. Why don't you call your doctor? he/she should be a good resource.

Betty