Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who made it to Buzz last night?!?

vicman

surpised to see you posting this morning! i expect a slow slow day on CP today. i, on the other hand, was at work late last night, early this morning, and people kept calling me last night when i was trying to sleep. ugh. POOPY!!!! i missed all the festivities last night. :(:(:(

got some sleep last night b4 leaving for Buzz and i dont know but i have this biological clock that wakes me up around this time regardless of what time i go to sleep....and i had to call my sis, its her b'day, might as well get it over with....yup she recognized i was hung over from partying...owww....:drunk: :drunk:

back to bed, if i can get a cuople more hoursz i'm settg

Sweet. I just got home. I feel like shit. Wouldn't change a thing! :D

Let's see, showed up at Buzz around 11:30. Line was HUGE! Took about an hour to get in.

As soon as I step through the door, who do I see but Patural9. Who proceeds to lead me straight into the bathroom and makes me do evil things again. And that's even before I had my FIRST drink! Oh, wait, I got shitfaced at a bar before hand. Forgot about that.

OK, so then I caught the last bit of Micro. He was bangin' out some of his signature hard ass trance.

Seb rocked it. He didn't drop any big tunes, but he kept it coming hard for his whole set.

After Seb's set, me and my friend were walking around. It was around 2:30 or so. He's like 'Let's drop some bombs'. I was like 'OK'. 2 minutes later, we had bombs. Mission accomplished.

And then, Slacker. My God! That guy absolutely tore the shit out of Buzz. Hard, funky beats. Started it with some funky progressive, then ended the night out bangin' out some really housey stuff. Somewhere in between, I had danced my ass off, and proceeded to sit down on the dancefloor by the speaker. It had nothing to do with the drugs. I swear. So after I got stepped on about twenty times, I got back up and danced some more. I woke up this morning with massive leg cramps. Shit. I think I'm getting old. :(

Slacker finished the night off with 3 or 4 encores. He spun well past his bedtime and closed up Buzz around 4:00 or so.

Hey, Vic, I looked for you. I even ran some dude down from halfway across the dancefloor cause I thought he had a Liverpool t-shirt. I ran him down and was like HEY VIC! He just looked at me with a blank stare so I just ran away.

Scratch, it was good to finally meet you. That Mr. T costume you had on was money! Oh wait, that was someone else. Some big black dude. I must've gotten confused. ;):D Well, Mr. T or not, still cool to meet ya.

***YAWN***

I'm just waking up, again! Shit, Im still sleepy and I still feel teh effects of the liquor. I'm with Shady, my calves are totally killing me this mornig alonmg with my knees and lower back..shit...I havent danced that much since..since..last week!

It fuckin' sucks that I couldnt meet up with you guys. I got there at approximately 12:30 with line and shit with 3 friends and after heading to the bar for the 1st of many Long Island's Iced Teas (LIT) one of my freinds wanted me to accomapny him while he found his local, friendly, neighborhood e-dealer.

After we finnaly found the guy I had my second LIT, and started to feel the eefects of the first one. By that time it was 1:15 as I stumbled around to the subwoofer I didnt see anyone so I figured I missed you guys since I was almost 2 hours late to the meet up time. So to drown my sorrows I had my 3rd LIT and made it to the dance floor wher I pretty much stayed in until 3 when my e-nspired buddy required of some assistance.

Started drinking water to get some of the booze out of my system until I got tricked into consuming my 4th LIT. I was out, totally out after that :blown:

havent been so drunk since, since....since.....4th of May (day before 5th of May which is a big mexican holiday) when Dave Seaman was in town.

Seb was awesome! Too bad his GU CD's arent as good but even as he tore Buzz apart Slacker came on and tore it up again and in the process I tore myself up. Goddamit, I think Ive consumed a whole galon of water already....but I firmly believe that I can rebuild my booze tolerance up by consuming more in the forthcoming weeks, so as to not feel this shity the day after.

Cant really say much for my buddy here who is still currently passed out in my bathroom.

Shady, sorry I couldnt find you guys and that you almost got raped by that false Vic wearing the L'pool t-shirt but yesterday, albeit the LIT acted as a confounder, was a very good Buzz night.

And some people brought out some weird shit as costumes. By the way, anyone know who won for the best costume? I think I missed that part.:D :D

Originally posted by vicman

[bBy the way, anyone know who won for the best costume? I think I missed that part.:D :D

The dude in the Mr. T costume won. That was the best costume I've ever seen in my life. Mohawk and everything. Sad thing is, I don't think he was dressed up. :(

There were definitely some cool costumes out there. Some of the ones I remember:

- Girl dressed up as E. Big round green costume with the letter 'e' on the front, and a Nike swoosh on the back. I kept going up to her and trying to eat her costume. I hope she didn't call security. :)

- Velma and Scooby Doo.

Oh, shit. I don't remember as much as I thought.

dude, thats nasty

:yuck:

worse than new years 3 years ago when I got so blitzed that I went around a club talking to random people and drinking their drinks...I dunno what I was drinking but I dont even want to think of what was probably in them

:puke:

It may be pathetic, but it sure beats sitting in the office. Let's see, what did I do today? Hmm, got up around 12:00, drove home. Spun some tunes for an hour. Went to 7-11, picked up a pack of smokes, some chips, a drink. Came back. Made me a sandwich. Puffed on some herb, and am now surfing the internet. Pretty fuckin' productive day, if you ask me.

Let's see, what am I gonna do with the rest of the afternoon? Hmm, well, maybe I'll fire up the Playstation 2. And definitely do like that Jimmy Buffet tune: Blazin' away again in Marijuanaville. Or something like that. I'm never good with lyrics. :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

It may be pathetic, but it sure beats sitting in the office. Let's see, what did I do today? Hmm, got up around 12:00, drove home. Spun some tunes for an hour. Went to 7-11, picked up a pack of smokes, some chips, a drink. Came back. Made me a sandwich. Puffed on some herb, and am now surfing the internet. Pretty fuckin' productive day, if you ask me.

yup, your right on that count, and were getting paid in the process, how sweet is that? :D

now that you mention 7-11 a donut from there would really hit the spot.

Originally posted by vicman

yup, your right on that count, and were getting paid in the process, how sweet is that? :D

now that you mention 7-11 a donut from there would really hit the spot.

If you go to 7-11, see if they have the Lay's Bistro Potato Chips. I got Sharp Cheddar & Jalapeno. It's 'da bomb!

Oooh, Muppets take Manhattan just came on HBO. Hehe. I don't think I'm ever gonna go back to work. :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

If you go to 7-11, see if they have the Lay's Bistro Potato Chips. I got Sharp Cheddar & Jalapeno. It's 'da bomb!

Oooh, Muppets take Manhattan just came on HBO. Hehe. I don't think I'm ever gonna go back to work. :D

yo, damn things are good. got me self a couple of donuts, a blueberry cake donut and a sour cream cake donut got back home, checked e-mail saw the reccomendation to try the Lay's Bistro Chips, went back to 7-11 got some...they are tasty.:) :)

Shady, it was great to finally see you! can't wait to hear you spin on friday. . .but you must buy a good techno track or two for that night, ya heard? I keep forgetting your friend's name (asian britney spears), I've seen her at Buzz each time I've been there.

i missed out on the rest of yous. . . but there'll be more parties :D

oooh! i met a twilofucker last night too. Ben. you guys know him? he was dressed like a priest.

Hehe. Oh yeah, I forgot about all those Britney Spearses all over Buzz. I must've seen at least 50 of 'em. It was like heaven. Cause you know, in heaven, all the chicks look like Britney Spears. At least, in my heaven they do. :D

-- Oops I did it again, I played with your heart, got lost in the game, oh baby, baby. Oops you think I'm in love, I'm sent from above, I'm not that innocent! --

What! Oh, like everyone here doesn't know the lyrics by heart.

C'mon, sing along now. Oops I did it again... :rolleyes: