Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys

synderella420

you know as a guy myself i question that shit?!?!?!?!? FELLAS WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DEAL WITH THAT SHIT I MEAN COME ON? Is it some severe-ious-ly bad ass habit or the side effects from watchin wayyyyyyyyyyy too many rap videos or Menace II Society?? hehe i mean come onnnnn???? Like for instance..my friend dominic...when i chill him he all wants to be like bro's and shake my hand or slap it and im like bro, yer not touchin me with yer paw that fuckin shit has been down yer fuckin pants and around yer ballsack area for god knows how long so do not even think im gonna shake yer hand til u wash it :laugh: But like personally its a mad bad habit if thats what the only explanation guys can give for it. I mean thank god i dont do some really embarassing shit like that although youd expect that i would since i shave and when the hair grows back down there its gets a lil irriatating..but still..no hand on balls or cock in public....Personal Rule of mine....cept if it is the hand of a female in public...then it is ok ;)

Damn I know it does get so annoying!! Speaking of shaving balls my ex's good friend was always like wiggling around and shit like dancing in place when u would talk to him, so I asked my ex wtf is up with that he was like oh he shaves down there then when it grows back it gets really itchy lmao!!:laugh:

when i was in 6th grade lol... there was this kid who ALWAYS scratched his balls... his hand was always down his pants.... so my friends and i used to call him B.S. as a code name... that stood for ballscratcher. *hehehe* he knew we called him that too- but we never told him what it meant!!!

its starts with us as little kids...my son, 5 yrs old, sleeps with his hands in his underwear...not all the time but often enough...my brother used to do the same...i don't know about the chicas but we have sensations down there from the giddy up...infant boys get hard ons

Originally posted by synderella420

Damn I know it does get so annoying!! Speaking of shaving balls my ex's good friend was always like wiggling around and shit like dancing in place when u would talk to him, so I asked my ex wtf is up with that he was like oh he shaves down there then when it grows back it gets really itchy lmao!!:laugh:

heheh yea but iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dont "wiggle around and dance in place" after i shave hehe. :tongue:

Whatever the reason is that you guys claim you do that.. just stop it... Imagine how disgusting it would be if you saw girls grabbing theyre boobies and shifting em, or grabbing there crotch then spitting on the floor... its just as nasty when we do it.. so lets quit it...

Originally posted by synderella420

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

that's CrAzY... i actually don't partake in that action, but i do believe that dudes that grab and touch a lot are subconciously saying to all "yo, man, my dick is SO big, i gotta adjust it every 5 sec" when it's actually the size of a peaknuckle :tongue:

I recently started paying closer attention to my nut adjusting. I've always tried to be discreet about it, but a few weeks ago, my mother caught me and really gave me shit for it. Thing is, she had her back to me doing dishes, so I made a quick adjustment, and just then she turned around.

But to answer the why question...it's about my nuts being in the right place. Girls...you know you sometimes have to make boob adjustments...same thing. And yes that's as much of a turn off as I'm sure it is for a girl to see a guy grabbing his shit.

Originally posted by dgmodel

Whatever the reason is that you guys claim you do that.. just stop it... Imagine how disgusting it would be if you saw girls grabbing theyre boobies and shifting em, or grabbing there crotch then spitting on the floor... its just as nasty when we do it.. so lets quit it...

don't know bout you but i love seein girls grab their boobs...i do like seein me grab their boobs allot more

LOL GMC I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT:laugh:

AS FOR DG GOOD LOOKING OUT BRO!! ;)

I DONT CARE WHAT EVA THE EXCUSE IS, IF MY TITIES FALL OUT OF MY BRA I AM NOT FIXING THEM IN FRONT OF ANYONE LOL!!

TODAY I STEP OUT TO HAVE A CIGARETTE AND THIS GUY WALKS BY ME AND DOES IT!! I WAS LIKE WTF....

THEN I REALIZED THEY SAID OH THERE GOES KIM LET ME ADJUST MY BALLS LOL!!!

THATS IT FROM NOW ON I A ADJUSTING MY TITIES ANYWHERE I WANT LOLZZZZ :tongue: