Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some racist remarks from mr. saleen...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

There is a huge problem in this country with wacko groups like the jerk offs in waco, or ruby ridge or mc veigh and then perential idiots of the century goes to.....................enevelope please....drum rollllllllllllllllllllll

The black panthers...Did you guys see what they did? As tristate area ppl we should speak out against what they did...The held a press confrence and blamed the WTC and pentagon on Bush and not Ben lodin. They say we are wrongly bombing Afgan and Ben lodin...My whole take on it was that the Black Panther party which was semi legit in the nom era has no following or credibility therefore they need press. I don't know what is it but I'm sure my neighbor across the street who lost her husband and her 2 kids father would be heart broken any one in America would blame it on Bush and USA. I'll be the first to admit I don't know shit about what they stand for, I'm sure some things are good, (they are a little radical though) but as Americans they should support this country. Do they think only white ppl died in the WTC. I think like 500 muslims died there too..Oh and I almost forgot there most damaging speech in the press confrence is when they said this is a war ON ISLAM as a whole. His speech is protected and that is why usa is the best but that is just wrong and the ppl who support these idiots need to be taken to an island and left there. God Bless the USA, and I 100% support my pd, fd, emergecy services, our military and our leader.

Radical groups such as the Black Panthers have different sects like any other organization. They do serve a good purpose for black, poor inner city kids. they have organized programs to help these kids educate themselves and create a better life for themselves. Within this organization you are going to have the "militants" who will say things to raise the countries attention, in a negative manor if necessary. It is a way to draw attention not to the organization but to their own agenda. Much in the same way as Bin Laden who usess a religion to feed his own agenda. As disgusting as their words are the best way to treat individuals like that are to ignore them. Every individuals has a mouth and a mind that doesn't mean that they know how to use either.

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

Drinking at work!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

there nothing wrong with catching a little buzz!!!

if i could only smoke just one bowl in my office would be great.

i dont recommend drinking and driving in the middle of the day it pretty tough..i havent had drinking practice in a while..