Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VIP vs CP music board...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I read both and I post on both, I see at least 10 ppl that do the same. My only problem is that since some of yous (vip loyals) always bash the exit tracks on here. Why do you have to do that. Granted its fun and drama always passes the day by faster but come on. Leave your wack ass comments on vip. If you can't find one exit track you like then you are not a fan of club music, It is that simple. Vip is boring and they have a snobbish attitude about them. Granted they know there shit but music is to be share, discussed and argued over, not hoared!

PS I ain't saleen on vip I got a dif name just so you know...

This is a discussion, so keep it that way...

well personally...i dont like exit music for its cheesiness...but i never said that tony draper can't play a good record or two...

through personal taste, i just happen to be a fan of DJ Scot Project...I konw our well respected music cynic Tranza might think he's garbage, but I ignore him because he's an individual and a difference of opinion is bound to happen....

but simply put, we bash exit tracks because we feel there is soooooo much other GOOD QUALITY music out there that is much deeper, complex, and just plain better than exit tracks...

another drama post:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:.....please what do you care?Is it that big of deal?I never seen a more bitter person.....ur opinion is to share.....fine.....just because other people won't share......u get mad.....the thing is the people who have the songs do share wit there friends......& there friends share wit them.......simple as that there is a trust....the venting on this board has to stop.......as for cheesy tracks I like Strobelight & What The Derb?.....it all about your taste in music the people at VIP all share the same taste in music.....here most like exit.....& the people who try to diversify the board wit different types of top 10,Vocals,Tribal,Deep House get ragged on here......for not sending songs to people who beg,ask,whateva......thats where the Drama starts.....people here take it as we are showing off.....we luv music just as much as evreyne else & enjoy talkin about songs we like.......but those dayz are over neva see those diverse topics againg......so toughen up & stop crying!!!

Originally posted by dog6

another drama post:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:.....please what do you care?Is it that big of deal?I never seen a more bitter person.....ur opinion is to share.....fine.....just because other people won't share......u get mad.....the thing is the people who have the songs do share wit there friends......& there friends share wit them.......simple as that there is a trust....the venting on this board has to stop.......as for cheesy tracks I like Strobelight & What The Derb?.....it all about your taste in music the people at VIP all share the same taste in music.....here most like exit.....& the people who try to diversify the board wit different types of top 10,Vocals,Tribal,Deep House get ragged on here......for not sending songs to people who beg,ask,whateva......thats where the Drama starts.....people here take it as we are showing off.....we luv music just as much as evreyne else & enjoy talkin about songs we like.......but those dayz are over neva see those diverse topics againg......so toughen up & stop crying!!!

You tell EM DOG!!!!!!!!;)

i registered at vip and after 2 posts and like a week i stopped

...the board moves WAAAAYYYYYY to slow...the same topics are always covered...i once saw like three different threads 'bout pressure and the same for diamonds...and i only read posts about were the top 10's 5's 3's...not that i'm bashing but i like the sicktracks(but i never post there ne more cuz there pro exit) board...and this one is my fav...but i won't tell where i post on other boards

Saleen you are such a fucking moron, it's unbelievable

..What is the point of this post?

"If you can't find one exit track you like then you are not a fan of club music, It is that simple. "

..That must be the most idiotic comment I've ever read on any of these boards

Dude you are the most annoying character on this board and none of your posts make sence.. Your lame attempts to start drama are ridiculous... Why dont you do us all a favor and kill yourself

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tranza

Saleen you are such a fucking moron, it's unbelievable

..What is the point of this post?

"If you can't find one exit track you like then you are not a fan of club music, It is that simple. "

..That must be the most idiotic comment I've ever read on any of these boards

Dude you are the most annoying character on this board and none of your posts make sence.. Your lame attempts to start drama are ridiculous... Why dont you do us all a favor and kill yourself

Wow dork , I guess you and dog6 think I have some sort of problem with the two of yous. All I was looking for was a DISCUSSION of the 2 boards. I posted my opinion and you took it as a insult or a threat towards you. Get a life bro, you ain't cool enough for me to waste my time with you....It seems like the ppl that got upset over the post are the ppl who are too cool to share songs. Just like your post " I hate when ppl leak songs" threat on vip. HOW GAY ARE YOU. I 've learned to stop looking for new tracks. I wait a week or two and then I got them. no big deal. You think you are god, your a dork, How many clubs can you possibley go to in a week? You know waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy to much about music. Turn on some football or do something else bro. Your a little bitch, its that simple, I never mentioned your name, I was gererlizing about the differences betweeen the board. Get an education and stop thinking ppl are talking to you. You a suppppppppaaaaaaaaaaa starrrrrrrrrrrrr! Take JP's cock out of your mouth for a minute! I ruffled the almighty feathers of mr. transvestite. NICE NAME., LOL, YOUR ARE SOOOOO COOOL CAUSE YOU GOT THAT LAME AS HEX TRACK A WEEK BEFORE ME...YOUR RIGHT I'M JUST TRYING TO START DRAMA. LOSER ALL I DO IS START DRAMA ON CP!!!! HERE IS A LINK TO YOUR VIP POST FOR ALL TO READ....

http://vipguestlist.ync.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=000560

petedrags, posted a good OPINION why can't you?

highmay, posted a good OPINION why can't you?

Originally posted by saleen351

Wow dork , I guess you and dog6 think I have some sort of problem with the two of yous. All I was looking for was a DISCUSSION of the 2 boards. I posted my opinion and you took it as a insult or a threat towards you. Get a life bro, you ain't cool enough for me to waste my time with you....It seems like the ppl that got upset over the post are the ppl who are too cool to share songs. Just like your post " I hate when ppl leak songs" threat on vip. HOW GAY ARE YOU. I 've learned to stop looking for new tracks. I wait a week or two and then I got them. no big deal. You think you are god, your a dork, How many clubs can you possibley go to in a week? You know waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy to much about music. Turn on some football or do something else bro. Your a little bitch, its that simple, I never mentioned your name, I was gererlizing about the differences betweeen the board. Get an education and stop thinking ppl are talking to you. You a suppppppppaaaaaaaaaaa starrrrrrrrrrrrr! Take JP's cock out of your mouth for a minute! I ruffled the almighty feathers of mr. transvestite. NICE NAME., LOL, YOUR ARE SOOOOO COOOL CAUSE YOU GOT THAT LAME AS HEX TRACK A WEEK BEFORE ME...YOUR RIGHT I'M JUST TRYING TO START DRAMA. LOSER ALL I DO IS START DRAMA ON CP!!!! HERE IS A LINK TO YOUR VIP POST FOR ALL TO READ....

http://vipguestlist.ync.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=000560

petedrags, posted a good OPINION why can't you?

highmay, posted a good OPINION why can't you?

LMAO

..Seems like you do have the time to wste on me since you wrote a 40 page novel ..Your a fuckin chump and everything you post is MORONIC..

Dont be so jealous because I get the music before you do.. That seems to be your problem with me because I choose not to share it with herbs like yourself..

Music is what I'm into, I could care less about football or cars like you..

I'd love to see you out one night so I could stick my foot in your mouth, so you dont have to keep doing it yourself you loser..

..LOL you wanna make fun of names? You named yourself after BREAST IMPLANTS LOL you fucking dork lololool

So why dont you stick to getting abused because it seems thats what your best at pussy boy

Guest saleen351

LMAO

..Seems like you do have the time to wste on me since you wrote a 40 page novel ..Your a fuckin chump and everything you post is MORONIC..

Dont be so jealous because I get the music before you do.. That seems to be your problem with me because I choose not to share it with herbs like yourself..

Music is what I'm into, I could care less about football or cars like you..

I'd love to see you out one night so I could stick my foot in your mouth, so you dont have to keep doing it yourself you loser..

..LOL you wanna make fun of names? You named yourself after BREAST IMPLANTS LOL you fucking dork lololool

So why dont you stick to getting abused because it seems thats what your best at pussy boy

Cause your a suuuuuuuuppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaassssssssstaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Take jps cock out of your mouth before you speak...superrrrrrrrrstttttttttttarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ahhhhhh u dont give music to me... does that mean im a herb?? BUT I DONT WANNA BE A HERB!!!

aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

One love , tranza :) :)

Originally posted by saleen351

Cause your a suuuuuuuuppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaassssssssstaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Take jps cock out of your mouth before you speak...superrrrrrrrrstttttttttttarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

JPS COCK OUT OF MY MOUTH OH SHIT LOLOL HAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was fuckin hysterical try using some jokes that havnt been beaten to death for the past 4 years you chump ..why dont you change your name to Silicone I heard Saleen is bad for your health..

I'm dying over here, these posts are too damn funny. Now I'm not one to start drama and stuff but Saleen, it seems like you are the puss here because you never mentioned what name you post under on VIP. Not for nothing if you are gonna be straight up and make fun of tranza you shouldn't be trying to suck his d*ck under an alias on VIP. Just my 2 cents.

It's all about the music peeps.

Can you diggggggggggggg it?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sextacy911

nahh i think ure wrong... lol

http://www.performanceautosport.com/cfs/newlist.shtml

www.saleen.com

This is where I get my name.. I use to drive the ultra rare 351, the most powerful production car on the planet. I sold it. too expensive for me right now. But I still got a worked 5.0. If you go to that link you will not see any 351, only s281 are on there, the 351 is discontinued since ford ain't building the blocks any more, so it is a rare car now.. 495 horsepower stock! Runs low 11's out of the factory, viper killer. so no its not breast implants.

Originally posted by petedrags

not that i'm bashing but i like the sicktracks(but i never post there ne more cuz there pro exit) board......

LOL....Sicktracks pro exit??? You got to be kidding me. I guess u havent been there in a while...Go and make a "I love Draper" post and see how much u get shitted on....

Personally, I think that SickTracks is the best board out there. Why? simple,no drama. There is a good balance of SF headz and Exit headz so that the board doesnt tilt to one direction......

Oh and please lets end the Tranza bashing. Its getting very old very fast. When every other thread and post is dedicated to fighting him or gettting angry at him, it takes away from the board. If he or anyone else doesnt share, so what? there are plenty of people out there who are more than willing to share....

Lets cut the drama and get back to the muzilkkkkkkkk:)

I kinda like tranza. I talk to dznyc all the time. Hes gettin me into a whole different type of music. some sick shit. im gonna send a lot of it out on my list. I still love the hard shit but howells and tenaglia is growin on me. No beef from me tranza. or to u saleen. enough with this bullshit. this is a music board. nothin else. peace.

K.this is too funny lets talk bout Music not the people who have music or not.....this was the most ridiculous thread.......Saleen Stop crying! & hating us.......because its a waste of time..... call us all the names u want........U can vent all u want because it does make us laugh:laugh: .......no one really cares what car u drive.....mustang is a mustang......did the cutt off sleeves & gold chain come wit the saleen package?......i don't care if u drive a pinto or a gremlin.,.....cause as far as I know u can be driving them instead of a Saleen....post all the pics of your "car" U want,,,,,,no one cares......get back to the music & stop crying.....I share wit my friends thats enough for me.....there is mad cool peeps on this board .....& I'm lucky enough to be friends wit a few......play the violin all u want.....cause Whine:cry: goes perfect wit cheese......have fun in your Saleen mustang....."Don't Worry Be Happy":D