Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's there to do besides clubbing?

Originally posted by bluespring

Why Washington Square?

Well, i like it cause i dig the area around it (Bleeker, Broadway, 4th street b-ball courts) and the people that go there are TRUE New York Bohemian-artsy performers. You can go there almost any night (espec weekends) and there'll surely be performers, bmx trick riders, comedians, the whole nine yards.

Just be careful who you buy from in there :cool:

UMMM If I didn't want to go clubbing...and didn't want to sit in my house I would find a cool lounge or bar just to hang out and have a few drinks at. Change the scene a little. I know what you mean about getting sick of the club scene. It happens to me all the time. Since it's getting cold outside there's only so much you can do.

Welcome to the city that never sleeps........

If you want to do something but not a dance club on the weekend there is always the BAND BARS on Bleeker which someone mentioned. Also bunch of off broad shows downtown if you want to see STOMP, BLUE MAN TUBE GROUP, JANIS all of those. There are Galleries and a bunch of other things what exactly are you looking for?

Pick up Time Out NY, that mag will give you loads of Idea's in and out of Manhattan.....if you can't find anything in there to spring up some idea's don't know what to tell you...

I once found an off Broadway play, way off, of a Theatrical Performance of "Reservoir Dogs" you would be surprised at what is actually going on in the city.......lot's

good luck

:cool: