Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did SasHa And DIGweeD sell out???

i was wit diggers in miami at the wmc and he was the coolest most down to earth guy...chilled wit me and my friends at space while dt was spinning and invited us to his private yacht party...but now the tickets are like 60 bucks and its 21+ to get in i mean wats the deal wit that? i understand that its superstar dj's but do they have to charge so much? i have to go buy a fake id and pray that it works....anways wat do u guys think it is? i mean atleast oakie doesnt have 21+ even though he is the biggest sellout....i really wanna go but now im leaning towards DT at SF..where is everyone going thanksgiving??? and is vinyl having a party that night?

IMO

There are people that sell out and people that sell out rooms

I believe they sell out rooms.

I paid 100 bucks a ticket for the PRODUCERS (broadway show) and got 3 hours of a great time.

To me paying 60 bucks to go have about 10 hours of fun and see & hangwith people that enjoy this as much as I do is worth it.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

IMO

There are people that sell out and people that sell out rooms

I believe they sell out rooms.

I paid 100 bucks a ticket for the PRODUCERS (broadway show) and got 3 hours of a great time.

To me paying 60 bucks to go have about 10 hours of fun and see & hangwith people that enjoy this as much as I do is worth it.

Well said.

the tix are 60 bux cause it is a benefit show with the money going to funds for the WTC disaster...at least that's what the flyer said...still worth it though in my mind to hear two phenomenal dj's spin for 10 hours...Cipriani is a fierce venue also...

Well for those of us that have no problem shelling out 60 bucks It is more than worth it. You are helping a great cause, seeing them in a sick environment. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER FREQUENTED CIPRIANI'S OR CIPRIANI's DOWNTOWN. The Food is amazing, the people are beautiful, the staff are on point, the drinks are hella far from watered down and it's balcony is the inside of Grand Central Station.

I am a happy camper CAN NOT WAIT finally I can sit, drink and listen to S&D without a dirty environment.

Originally posted by mudddogs

i was wit diggers in miami at the wmc and he was the coolest most down to earth guy...chilled wit me and my friends at space while dt was spinning and invited us to his private yacht party...but now the tickets are like 60 bucks and its 21+ to get in i mean wats the deal wit that? i understand that its superstar dj's but do they have to charge so much? i have to go buy a fake id and pray that it works....anways wat do u guys think it is? i mean atleast oakie doesnt have 21+ even though he is the biggest sellout....i really wanna go but now im leaning towards DT at SF..where is everyone going thanksgiving??? and is vinyl having a party that night?

its a benefit, and also thanksgiving eve meaning all parties arond the city will be higher priced. the dt night will prolly be around 35. i'm thinking that after s+d if i can handle it.

s+d back together in nyc after a year, this is no party to miss!

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Well for those of us that have no problem shelling out 60 bucks It is more than worth it. You are helping a great cause, seeing them in a sick environment. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER FREQUENTED CIPRIANI'S OR CIPRIANI's DOWNTOWN. The Food is amazing, the people are beautiful, the staff are on point, the drinks are hella far from watered down and it's balcony is the inside of Grand Central Station.

I am a happy camper CAN NOT WAIT finally I can sit, drink and listen to S&D without a dirty environment.

thats cool.. enjoy it while you can though, b/c this is no doubt a one time event..