Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone from Tampa?

lne

I have been invited to Tampa for Thanksgiving weekend . I would love to get out of the cold weather for a few days but I have never been to Tampa so I don't know what the scene is like there. I don't want to be disappointed. Should I stay in NY for the weekend (I'm already going to Sasha and Digweed) or is it worth the $100 round trip ticket to go to Tampa? Any thoughts........:confused:

Yeah! Thats what I thought! I've never heard anything about Tampa but because I go to New York every couple of months.. I figured I'd try something new. The warm weather would have been nice too! Thanks for the reply!

Hey Mimid! No- I'm from Boston. Boston nightlife sucks-closing time 2Am dress codes etc.. (except Avalon or Axis on certain nights) I'm going to N.Y. to see S & D because I would rather see them in N.Y. from 10-6am than see them in Boston where the night starts at 8pm and closes at 2am. Miami.. :D always a good time. I go to Miami at least twice a year- the last time I was there was for the WMC! I LOVE MIAMI!!

Originally posted by lne

I LOVE MIAMI!!

So do I, and I am so glad i'm from here. I'm gonna catch S&D in Orlando on the 23rd, but like Boston, Orlando closes at 2am also.

That Sux.... Hope you have a good time in N.Y.... i've never been...:( Someday...