Clubplanet Nightlife Community

james sheridan

staceyg5

three will be spinning at the sept.11th beniffit in downtown fort lauderdale tonight. the beniffit starts at 8pm and goes til 4am and is being held at all the clubs in the downtown area as well as in tents in the streets and at the saint which is off of state rd. 84.

there is a band you must buy for $10 that will get you into ALL the clubs and events. you buy this band at the chili pepper.

from what james told me, three will be playing at sutra but he didn't tell me what time he plays at. from what i've heard there will be time slots/ dj locations posted or given out so we'll know exactly where everyone will be and what time they'll be on. i'll beleave that when i see it though!

...I'm finding out exactly at what club and at what time THREE spins(from Confucius)......I just may not find out before 5PM(when I get out of work and not come back online....)

so If I find out before 5PM, I'll post it here.....If not, then hopefully someone else will post the specifics here later.......