Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm Back U Wicked Sinners!!!!

wickedvinyl

:mad: HEY GUYS WHAT'S UP? DID U MISS ME? I HAD TO GO AWAY ON A BUSINESS TRIP TO TEXAS. I WORK FOR THIS ADVERTISING COMPANY SO WE DO THAT SH... NOW AND THEN. IT WAS OK , I NEVER BEEN TO TEXAS BEFORE. THERE WASN'T AS MANY REDNECKS THERE AS I EXPECTED. ALOT OF MIXED PEOPLE OUT THERE. AND FLOODED WITH MEXICANS!!! WHOOFF!!!!! NOT LIKE I MIND CAUSE I'M LATIN MYSELF, BUT THEY ARE SO DIFFERENT FROM THE ONES UP HERE. I'M SORRY I DIDN'T GET THE CHANCE TO LET U GUYS KNOW I WAS GOING AWAY, IT WAS A LAST MINUTE THING. SO HOW HAVE MY FRIENDS BEEN, BLOW, SYN, GMC, & WHOEVER ELSE CARES? WHAT HAVE U GUYS BEEN UP TO? DID U ALL MEET YET WITHOUT ME:( ? TEXAS WAS OK, I WAS SURPRISED TO SEE THAT THE CLUB SCENE WAS PRETTY SWEET, NOT LIKE UP HERE, BUT DECENT. I MET ALOT OF GIRLZ OUT THERE, BUT I REALLY DIDN'T GO WITH ANY OF THEM CAUSE THEY'RE SO EASY, THEY GOTTA HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEM. I DIDN'T REALLY TRUST THAT SH...! BUT IT WAS GOOD TO GET AWAY. ESPECIALLY WTIH ME THINKING ABOUT MY EX AND ALL. WHICH I SHOULD MENTION CALLED ME WHILE I WAS AWAY.;) . I DON'T KNOW IF I'M GONNA CALL HER BACK, I MIGHT MAKE HER SUFFER LIKE I DID. BUT ENOUGH ABOUT ME, LET ME KNOW WHAT U GUYS HAVE BEEN UP TO?????????

:mad: THE WICKED ONE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wazzup Wicked!

i just got back from a trip to DC myself w/ some friends... we had a good time, went out a bit, saw our wonderful governmental infrastructure, etc etc

it was cool to get away and get my mind off things here at home (eg ex) but i did, and can't wait to go out again - - -

Dude, pm me er somthing Sounds like you had a much-deserved trip , kool kool I've never been to TexAss, so i'd like to hear what that place is all about (besides the Alamo :D )

hang loose :tongue:

~Papa

:mad: HEY COOKIE MON!!! I HEAR U ABOUT GETTING AWAY. I'M GLAD I DID IT TOO. I'D BE GLAD TO FILL U IN ABOUT TEXAS, IT WAS OK, BUT NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT, ESPECIALLY THE ALAMO. WHAT'S UP WITH THE REST OF THESE BASSHEADS? THEY DON'T COME ON NO MORE? I CAN'T TALK THOUGH, I HAVEN'T BEEN ON MUCH SINCE I CAME BACK. ALOT OF NEW AD PROMOS THROWN AROUND LATLEY AT WORK, SO THEY'RE WORKING US LIKE A BUM WORKS A CAP OF A WHISKEY BOTTLE;) I GOTTA GET OUT THOUGH, MY EX CALLS ME, PAGES ME, LEAVES TONS OF MESSAGES:eek: I'M TRYING TO GIVE HER A TASTE OF HER OWN WITCHES BREW, BUT SHE'S JUST NOT SIPPING IT RIGHT. SHE'S A TURD! I WANT HER TO SWEAT ME MORE, :laugh: HAHA!!!! I'M A REAL BASTARD BUT SCREW IT, THAT'S WHY I'M THE WICKED:mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT I'M GONNA GIVE IN TOO SOON IF I DON'T GET OUT. THE WORLD SERIES REALLY MURDERED ME WITH THE BOMBERS LOSING

:blown: DAMN, BUT WHAT ARE U GONNA DO. I'VE BEEN ITCHING FOR SOME SWEET JUNGLE BEATS TO SET MY PARTY MOOD. I'M STARVING FOR NEW GROOVES DUDE, DAMN I GOTTA GET OUT FAST BEFORE I BUST!!!!!

:mad: I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE SAYING BLOW, BUT I NEED THIS CLOSURE FOR MYSELF. SHE KNOWS HOW MUCH SHE HURT ME AND HOW MANY ATTEMPTS I MADE TO GET HER BACK. I DON'T FEEL THAT ANYONE WHO LOVES SOMEONE SHOULD HURT THAT PERSON THE WAY SHE DID. BUT WHEN THEY FEEL IT'S MORE NECESSARY TO HURT YOU JUST TO LEAVE YOU, THEN THEY SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THERE OWN ACTIONS. THE ONLY WAY FOR THAT PERSON TO SEE IS TO SHOW THEM HOW MUCH IT HAS AFFECTED U. IN TURN, REFLECTS THEIR HEARTLESS WAYS RIGHT BACK TO THEM. IF I GIVE IN AND TAKE HER BACK, SHE'LL JUST WALK ALL OVER ME AGAIN. THINKING SHE HAS THE UPPER HAND TO CRUSH MY HEART AT ANY GIVEN TIME. I JUST CAN'T ALLOW THAT. SHE KNOWS ME WELL ENOUGH. IF SHE REALLY WANTS TO TALK OR MAKE UP, SHE KNOWS WHERE I LIVE, AND WORK, AND HANG. LET HER MAKE THAT EXTRA STEP FOR WHAT SHE WANTS, IF SHE DOESN'T THEN SHE NEVER REALLY LOVED ME THEN. GIRLZ DON'T LIKE TO ADMIT THEY WERE WRONG, ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF THEIR FAMILY AND FRIENDS. THEY'LL BE MORE CONSCIOUS & WARY OF OTHERS OPINIONS OF THEM, RATHER THAN LOOK AT THEIR OWN NEEDS AND DESIRES. THEY SAY GUYS ARE ALWAYS INFLUENCED BY OTHER GUYS, BUT I THINK GIRLZ TEND TO FOLLOW THEIR FREINDS OPINIONS MORE DUE TO THEIR INSECURITIES. OH WELL , WHO GIVES DAMN! LET HER FRET WHILE I WAIT. I JUST WANNA GO OUT WITH FRIENDS AND HAVE FUN SINCE SHE'S HASN'T BEEN ON MY MIND.:rolleyes: THANK GOD!!!!!!!!:mad: WHAT A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just mean take advice from a man who has never been loved. Obviously you guys would be together if its meant to be...or maybe some day. You told me yourself u both fucked up so I know its hard hun, but anger gets u nowhere. like i said figure out why the relationship ended...then approach her and analise it together. If women want s something they will get it. If they dont go for it they are not interested. SOrry to be harsh, but if you guys are speaking workthough your issues. A lot of people are not into this but if she is...then she will be yours.

another thing..if a woman cant respect u trust u or see that you are dedicated in a lot of ways, she will loose her love, or never love at all.

look out for u wickedj I am sure this woman loves u but u need to do more for yourself to earn her respect. Your time is limited and if u do not listen to my advice you will lose her forever~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAKE UP!!!!!!!! its not too late.

Yeah, wicked and blow...

I have been practicing the art of healing for about a month now, and it has to be THE hardest thing i've encountered in a while. After losing my grandpa and poochie this past year, and enduring sept. 11, i thought nothing else could happen...Then Hell froze over!

Anywho, i believe in blow when he says anger gets you nowhere...me and NiK are still talking, and we're on friendly terms. It didn't get all game-playing -like as with WICKED and his bee-atch, but i understand why WICKED is doing what he is.

Sometimes a girl don't know what she's doing until it slaps her in the face. Sorry to put it that way, but i relate, man...

I'm learning to overcome it though...Went to D.C. with friends last week, and i just landed a job w/ a law firm by my house :^$

And i KNOW my ex is like :o , but i'm like :cool: ...if she really wants me, she'll have to work for it now!

But off the topic... yo guys, we should totally meet up. I'd like to go to Deep Dish thursday...or anything else ! write back....we'll try to rendez vous again

~PeAcE

:mad: I CONSENT WITH U BOTH. BUT BLOW, I'M NOT USING ANGER, EVEN THOUGH IT IS THERE, AND FULLY LOADED. I JUST SEEK MY KIND OF JUSTICE. WHY SHOULD I RUN AND TALK TO HER WHEN SHE CALLS ME? WHEN SHE DUMPED ME, SHE DIDN'T WANNA EVEN HEAR MY NAME, MUCH LESS ALLOW ME TO SPEAK TO HER. THAT IS NO REPSECT, IT'S A SPIT IN THE FACE! I DON'T WANNA SPIT IN HER FACE, BUT I WANT HER TO WORK HARDER FOR ME IF SHE WANTS TO RESOLVE OUR RELATIONSHIP. WE BOTH HAD PROBLEMS, BUT I WAS WILLING TO WORK ON BOTH OF OUR FAULTS TOGETHER, AS IT SHOULD BE. SHE CHOSE A ONE WAY STREET. NOT RECOGNIZING HER FAULTS, ONLY EMPHASIZING MINE. SHE'S DONE IT FOR 4YRS. SHE SHOULD REALIZE THAT A CHANGE GOES BOTH WAYS, NOT ME FIRST , THEN HER, BUT TOGETHER. SO WE CAN BOTH HELP EACH OTHER. I LIVE FOR UNITY, SHE LIVES FOR SEPERATION, ONLY TO REGRET BEING ALONE. IF WE CAN'T WORK IT OUT, IT IS MY LOSE, BUT I FEEL IT'S MORE HERS. I WAS ALWAYS WILLING TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES, AND STICK TO IT. NOT GIVE BROKEN PROMISES LIKE SHE WOULD. LET HER DENY ALL THAT I'VE DONE, AND ALL THAT I'VE PUT UP WITH, SHE'S CALLING CAUSE SHE KNOWS THAT NOW, BUT I WANT HER TO SEE MORE. HER COLD HEART HAS TO BREAK, OR THERE'S NO POINT IN US EVEN BOTHERING, CAUSE IT'LL END UP BEING ME WHO WILL DO ALL THE UNDERSTANDING AGAIN. AS FOR U PAPA SMURF, CONGRATS ON THE JOB. I'M GLAD YOUR NIC IS MORE UNDERSTANDING THAN MY KITTIE. AS FOR DEEP DISH, NEVER HEARD OF IT, BUT IF IT PUMPS , I'M THERE!!! SO LET'S SET UP A MEET, THAT'LL BE A TREAT, CAUSE I GOT CRAZY STRESS I GOTTA DEFEAT!!!!!:tongue:

hey WICKED V

i am hooked on your post...i just kind of relate, but perhaps not exactly, so let me try

It seems like from what you're saying, you were giving more of yourself in this relationship than she was (ahem, i relate) and you were cleaning up after both of you (double that).

Maybe she's not ready for a relationship?/? that's what my NiK said, and i believe her. She's 21, and still got 2 years left in school, while i kicked the bucket last spring.

I''m not sure about your kitty, but dude, i wouldn't ignore her too long-- you just came back from TexAss.. that's prime to call her back and be like "oh yeah, had a blast, met lotsa people, and (maybe) i want to go back again soon" she will be envious and know that you ARE spacing yourself away from her, which i'm sure will scare her. Just don't scare her totally away~

and about tomorrow...i'm down, we just need to discuss tha particulars... i''m gonna pm you soon, so BEWARE :eek:

later Boyeeeeee, and keep your head up!

OH THE WICKEDMEISTER IS BACK WELCOME BACK!! YES IT IS ME THE INFAMOUS SISTER SYN LOL!! :tongue: I BET YOU NEEDED THAT GET AWAY MUST HAVE FELT GOOD HUH? ME AND BLOW GOT TO MEET UP AND WENT TO TWIRL HAD A GOOD TIME!!! BUT WE DEF ALL HAVE TO MEET UP! WE STILL HAVE TO DO THE BREAKUP

S HOTS TOGETHA LOL!! I CANT MEET UP THIS WEEK I AM WAY TOO BUSY WITH WORK!! BEEN DOING 11 HOUR DAYS UGH!!! I AM MAD TIRED!!!!!!! BUT DEFINITELY SOON!! WILL YOU GUYS JUST DROP THE DAMN EX ISSUES ALREADY !! UGH I AM SO DEPRESSED I THOUGHT MY EX WAS ACTUALLY DOING THE RIGHT THING AND HE ISNT IT WAS A LIE!! BUT I AINT EVEN GETTING INTO THAT DRAMA!! I WAS WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO U!! YOU BEEN GONE TO LONG DAMNIT !!! GLAD TO SEE YOUR BACK!!;)

:mad: AHHH!!!! THE INFAMOUS SISTER SYN. NO MY DEAR, YOU WON'T BE OUT OF LINE TO SAY THAT YOU MISS ME. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DO TO YOU, BUT I GUESS IT'S GOOD.:laugh: HAHA!!!!!

SORRY TO HEAR YA EX LIED, I GUESS YOUR THE ONLY ONE OUT OF ME AND PAPA SMURF WHO'S BEEN AROUND THEIR EX RECENTLY TO KNOW WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON IN THEIR LIVES. BUT IF HE LEFT YOU, THEN WHY BE DEPRESSED, LET HIM SCREW UP THEN. IF U LEFT HIM, THEN MAYBE U SHOULD REALLY TALK TO HIM, IF YOU STILL CARE ENOUGH FOR IT TO DEPRESS YOU. I KNOW MINE IS WONDERING IF I FIXED MY APT. YET. BUT I DIDN'T, AND WHEN I DO FINALLY TALK TO HER, I'M NOT GONNA LIE, I'M GONNA TELL HER. I WANTED TO FIX IT UP FOR ME AND HER, NOT SOME OTHER BROAD. IF SHE LOVES ME, SHE'LL TAKE ME BACK WITH MY PAD STILL IN SHAMBLES, AND MOVE BACK IN WITH ME TO FIX IT UP TOGETHER, THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE. NOT LEAVING ME TO GET IT STRAIGHT ON MY OWN, THEN WHEN THINGS ARE CHILLI, SHE WANTS BACK IN. SHE CAN GET THE STEPPING!:mad:

BUT ENOUGH OF THE EX'S . WE GOTTA MEET UP. ALL OF US. THAT EX SHOT I DON'T KNOW. LIKE I SAID, I DON'T TOAST AWAY TO THINGS I STILL WANT IN MY LIFE. I'LL DOWN ONE TO A FRESH START, WITH OR WITHOUT HER.(HOPEFULLY WITH). OR MAYBE TO HER CHASING ME AROUND WILL BE SWEET.

TEX WAS OK, BUT SOMEWHAT BORING AT TIMES. WELL MY BREAK IS OVER, YES SYN I'M STILL AT WORK LIKE U. THE TWO DUMBASSES BUSTING OUR HUMPS FOR OUR OVERLORDS. BUT A MEETUP IS NEEDED. HELL, WHERE'S THE LIQOUR STORE, A LET ME GET MY ASS OTU OF THIS OFFICE SHOT IS NEEDED:rolleyes:

FLAP MORE TOMORROW WICKED SINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Sounds like you are always trying to make a point. I know there is a part of every person that wants ot believe "if someone lives u they would do what ever it tkes to be with youand live in any conditions even a houseboat or trailer. Maybe you just haven't foudn the right one yet? I feel you aching heart. I wish I could take your pain away and fix things for u.

:mad: I'M GLAD U FINALLY SEE MY POINT BLOW. I WOULD ROLL IN THE SNOW AT 50 BELOW TEMPS. TOTALLY NAKED TILL I CATCH PNEUMONIA IF IT WOULD'VE MADE HER REALIZE HOW DEAR SHE IS TO ME, BUT I THINK IT STILL WOULD NOT HAVE WORKED.

THAT'S WHY AS I SAID, I HAVE TO MAKE HER SUFFER. AND NOT ANSWER HER CALLS. LET HER COME DIRECTLY TO ME, AND LET HER TAKE ME BACK AS I AM. IF THERE ARE THINGS SHE WANTS TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER IN HERSELF AND ME, I'M ALWAYS WILLING. BUT WATCH ME CHANGE, NOT FROM THE DISTANCE.

SCREW HER, SHE'LL HOLD THE BEE-ATCH TITLE UNTIL SHE CHANGES. I ALREADY KNOW BY A SOURCE SHE'S BEING INFLUENCED BY OTHERS AROUND HER. SHE STILL CAN'T STAND ON HER OWN TWO FEET AND DECIDE FOR HER OWN. SHE HAS TO ASK SOMEONE WHAT DO, IF THEY THINK SHE SHOULD SEE ME OR CALL ME, OR TAKE ME BACK.

NO ONE CAN TAKE THE PAIN AWAY, IT'S STILL THERE A LITTLE, BUT I'VE BLOCKED IT OUT. I'VE BUILD THAT COLD STEEL WALL SHE'S ALWAYS USED AGAINST ME. AND IT'LL TAKE ALOT FOR HER, OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER TO BRING IT DOWN.:mad: