Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks for coming, and here's another plug for everyone!

shadygroovedc

Vic, Millie, Ravermania. Thanks for coming to Metatracks Friday. Hope you guys had fun, even with my billigerently drunk friends present. :D

Anyways, just wanted to remind everyone (especially the B-more peops) that I'll be spinning up in Baltimore at Club Fusion (formerly the Spot) on Thurs, 11/15. I'm actually leaving for Australia on Monday afternoon, and won't be back till the night of the 15th. So I'm doing my promoting now. Just in case I can't get on the internet while I'm in Australia (in which case, Vic will take the lead in the race towards Club God :D).

Rob F and Impulse were nixed from the lineup, so the flyers are incorrect. But everyone else will still be there.

Jen Lasher and Switchstance will be tag-teaming from 9-12. I'll be spinning from 12-2.

:letsgo:

>

>

Shady, great finally meeting you on Friday. Dont worry about your drunk friends, after my 5th beer i was pretty much drunk myself :D and I hate beer.

It was also great meeting Madame Millie (at least finally knowing it was her), ravermania and scratchapella (later on Saturday)--you guys, my feet still hurt :bounce:

Had a good time both on Friday and Saturday, and Shady let me know when Global Underground: 30 Shady in DC comes out.

Luck in Australia.