Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need pants

siceone

Originally posted by dgmodel

Tons of Shoes as well... Hardly Worn, Shined every Mon + Fri...

***and here I thought I was the only person under 25 who regularly shined his shoes..........

If you want cheap pants....try Urban Outfitters....they have some fly threads....and their gear always goes on sale.

Originally posted by joeygk

***and here I thought I was the only person under 25 who regularly shined his shoes..........

nah the shoe shine guy comes to firm every mon+fri so i get done right there at my desk how convenient! well you know the old saying the way to see a mans true wealth by his shoes, and whats the other something women look at mens shoes or some shit.. i dont know but you knw what im talking about...

If you want cheap pants....try Urban Outfitters....they have some fly threads....and their gear always goes on sale.

Originally posted by sextacy911

what do u have?? u got pics??

I have mostly Eveningware and Business attire...

Suits, Slacks, Dress shirts... most of it D&G, Donna Karan, and Armani... as for shoes all Todd welsh, Boss, Coach, Gucci, and Ken Cole... Ill take some pics and post just gotta get one of my lazy ass friends to come over with one of they're cam's...