Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whoa. pkern drops science.

Excellent article! She's sooo sarcastic and I luv it!!! And very rarely, if ever, has anyone written an article, or made a documentary from an unbiased point of view. Usually the people they interview or write about were addicted to heroine and tried to committ suicide and that's why Ecstasy is bad!!!!!!

My fav part was doing the research for it!!!!! I love being the research assistant!!!

Originally posted by jaxxart

Excellent article! She's sooo sarcastic and I luv it!!! And very rarely, if ever, has anyone written an article, or made a documentary from an unbiased point of view. Usually the people they interview or write about were addicted to heroine and tried to committ suicide and that's why Ecstasy is bad!!!!!!

My fav part was doing the research for it!!!!! I love being the research assistant!!!

?

you and pkern worked on this together?

was pkern at la leche and i didn't realize it?

Originally posted by thehacker

?

you and pkern worked on this together?

was pkern at la leche and i didn't realize it?

I can't take any credit for the article, or any of PKern's writings. I just sometimes offer my 2 cents! My extent of the research is going out and listening to music, dancing and having a good time ! :eek: ! What are friends for!??!?!?!?

Yes, PKern was there...tall, thin, long, dark hair...

Originally posted by pkern

Hey! Thanks for putting my article up, hacker! How did you find the site?

if it's on the web i'll find it sooner or later.

i'm just that good.

i noticed a link for phoenixnyc in one of TM's promotional posts and saw some articles up there and then the name "peggy kern" and did the math [ 1 + 1 ; not that hard :half: ].