Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i hate college

dcsglow

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

No, I'm pretty sure it was about toilets. :D

But yeah, there's nothing worse than your undercarriage getting a little 'How's your father' from a geyser of piss and turd.

I cant really recall what we started of talkin' about. It was school, work, animal planet, toilets...and now we are talkin' about all the good stuff that toilets have in them, at least with old skool toilets if they get clogged you dont have an avalanche of stuff raining down on you, with the new heavy duty ones, even before you can yell...."INCOMING!!!" all the goddies are coming down from the bathroom ceiling.:D :D

Originally posted by pgiddy

You people can complain about anything. I would much rather have it stronger then weak, because I don't want to see a bunch of crap(literally) in the toliet when I go there. I go to get rid of it not to see it. Ahhh vixen those were the days, in my high school you could always tell what females were throwing up, their face was always wet from getting soaked by the geyser......

I dont even want to remember the toilets in my high school, think of it as a gas station toilet that hasnt been cleaned in weeks...give or take a few months :yuck: :yuck:

I sure as hell dont know why professors never threatened us with locking us up in the bathrooms instead of "home room" detention.

Not to mention, a courtesy flush is out of the question. Unless you want to attempt the hover and flush method. But an attempt to provide the neighbors with a courtesy flush in the middle of your business while sitting down, and your ass is asking for an unwanted bidet tuned to the setting of 'Old Faithful'.

Vic can you train my kangaroo, since you seem to know soo much about them? I only need you to teach it a few tricks for me.....

Now all I need is a name for him/her, Shady is it going to be a male or female if it's a male, I'm calling him Captain. Female she will be called Kathy

Vic can you train my kangaroo, since you seem to know soo much about them? I only need you to teach it a few tricks for me.....

Now all I need is a name for him/her, Shady is it going to be a male or female if it's a male, I'm calling him Captain. Female she will be called Kathy

Sure thing pgiddy, well have to be able to replicate the conditions of the kangaroos native habitat and nurture him until he becomes a self reliant animal of the night.

Of importance is to feed him the special *herbs* that he needs for his development, shady can arrange for that shipment via-Thailand while down under.

Yeah that should be pretty easy to replicate the conditions it's used to, lets see DC and Australia, yeah no prob. if they don't mind hopping down the streets and getting into cabs with me then we should be ok. Hope they like cheesesteaks too.

Uh vixen I might need for you to be a "mother" for a little bit, could you help with this?:eek:

Actually you definitely can, and we'll call it even!!:D :D

Uh vixen I might need for you to be a "mother" for a little bit, could you help with this?:eek:

Actually you definitely can, and we'll call it even!!:D :D

Does it bite? You're totally on puke duty if it throws up.

Oh yeah, and what do I owe YOU for???

First, it only bites if you want it to, but NO it won't bite you, only when you tell it to bite someone.

Scond, the puke that's easy to pick up, considering he comes with his own barf bag.

Third, you really don't want me to tell you, I'm feeling kinda sick though??? :laugh::laugh:

First, it only bites if you want it to, but NO it won't bite you, only when you tell it to bite someone.

Scond, the puke that's easy to pick up, considering he comes with his own barf bag.

Third, you really don't want me to tell you, I'm feeling kinda sick though??? :laugh::laugh:

You're feeling kind of sick?! :mad: Which one of us is on antibiotics and can't drink for another 4 days? Yeah that's what I thought. If anyone's owing anyone anything it's definitely you that needs to be begging for forgiveness. :o

I will never ever beg, lets get that straight. Ok now if I understand the circumstances I believe you are on antibiotics because you drank too much and are "susceptible" to certain things. So possibly your blankie, that you sleep with, had some dirt on it. Or possibly your allergic to cats, therefore they got you sick. But yes I do apologize and am terribly sorry that you can't handle your alcohol. Thanks and have a great day! Take a pill for me

Ahh the good ol blame it on the nice guy routine. Two can play this. If I remember correctly you couldn't pararel park my car in three open spaces, and everytime we needed to park or leave I had to get it out, then again I had to get it in too, but that's always easier, right?:eek: Whoa strep, whats that? Is that why I have been feeling soo sick and your just now telling me this. Ally I can't believe you. Thats it we need to take this off-line. Great now I have strep just because of one little kiss, let this be a lesson to all the fellow board members. Please send donations for me, to my victims fund at pgiddy@nostrep.com thanks

donations my ass -- someone needs to send you to the clinic to get tested for strep 'cause you're an infectious carrier. You're so dirty. What was I thinking? Now everyone KNOWS that you're dirty mwahahahahahhaaha :laugh: And you're excused, 'cause I parked your car once successfully, I was just afraid of scraping it up. I, being poor and in college, don't have nice Audis to bash up and repair like it's nothing. Don't worry though, I'm well on the track towards Yuppie status just like you. (wait, I think we've brought this topic back full circle to college!)

Vixen very smart of you to reply after I left work, but like I said you will not win. Thank you for your concern, but the both of us know the real story here, so just let me know if you need money to get yourself fixed. Being the good samaritan I am, I'm always looking to help the community, especially the underpriviledged. Yuppie stauts, hahhaha:laugh:, I'm hardly that. No need to explain any further, but if you would like we could bring this to the drama board?? I'm just glad I didn't do what you wanted me to, good thing I didn't have a few more drinks in me. Please refer any futher allegations to my legal team. I am not responding to these ridiculous allegations anymore, we know who was wrong and what happened(nothing). I just regret taking a sip out of the same glass as you, what was I thinking? I must say you are a very good dancer though, thanks, hahhaha Also thank you for exposing me to the problems you college kids face these days:mad:

BTW, what you doing Thursday?:laugh: :laugh: :D

• 2 weeks later...