Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Lou Aiese Mix

Ronin

On Audiogalaxy, someone sent me "Dj Lou Aiese - Volume One (mixed by Lou Aiese).mp3", and I got 45 mins of it, but it disappeared from my requested songs list. Now, I can not find it on there, so would anyone else have this that would send it to me so I can get the complete copy?

Originally posted by roninmess

On Audiogalaxy, someone sent me "Dj Lou Aiese - Volume One (mixed by Lou Aiese).mp3", and I got 45 mins of it, but it disappeared from my requested songs list. Now, I can not find it on there, so would anyone else have this that would send it to me so I can get the complete copy?

HERE IT IS

SUCKAAAAAAAAAA

i have no idea what i just got but i just got 580 songs from somebody list!!! and i think its lou's!!! if it is....thanks a shit load bro....phat phat phat stuff!!! if its not, i still just got 580 songs from somebody!!! lol....thanks whoever it was and if it was lou yo send me an i.m. sometime soon man!!! KyleVZ99...peace:tongue:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by pangelid

yo lou,

did you produce a trak called "men are drugs"?

The producer is the chef and it is def. a nyc styled song. Picked it up about 2yrs ago, but is still phat. Let me know if its yours!!

club 69 did the original i did the remix to it, about 2-3 years ago, i use to go under the name, Chef

LOU FAWKING SICK BROOOOOO YOUR MIX OF STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN DEF BANGER IM PLAYING THIS WED.........I LOVE IT U KILLED THE VOCALS AND THAT LOOP THAT KEEP COMING IN NICEE.........YO I WANNA GIVE THIS TO GUDIO BRO AND BE LIKE THIS IS A HOT REMIX HES GONNA BE RESIDENT AT A CLUB BY ME AND IM TRYING TO GET THE SPOT TO OPEN UP ILL LET YA KNOW ALSO THAT DOMAIN PARTY AT EXIT MIGHT BE POSSIBLE I THINK IN THE WHITE ROOM AHHHHHH DOMAIN IS MAKING MOVES.......

• 7 years later...