Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heaven

I am feeling a little depressed right now thinking about my dad, he passed away in May. I was just wondering do you think when we die and go to heaven we will see all of our loved ones again? I mean we love so much in our lifetime and then the ones we love leave us. I just think it would be so unfair not to see the people we love ever again. So do you guys believe in a heaven because I definitely do.

i believe that life is like snowflakes. each one of us is unique and different - we touch a few people but that amounts to the entire world.

the afterlife is more like after the snow has fallen - each individual snowflake can't really be discerned, but its there - part of the energy of the universe. the life-stream, if you will.

hugs,

rob

im very sorry to hear about your father :( ....fortunatly, i havent had anyone really close to me pass away (knock on wood), but i think i understand how you could feel. there really is no way to get around that feeling, but if i was you, i would take out some pictures and stuff and just smile and laugh about all the good things that you guys have done together...and its more than ok to shed a tear or two....hope you feel better

peace out

gianni

AWWW thanks guys you are too sweet. Rob that was beautifully put I love it. I have looked at pictures over and over, everyday something will come up to remind me of my dad. I know he is in Heaven now and he is a beautiful angel watching over me and my family. Thanks guys for taking the time to write back!

:)

Originally posted by synderella420

Well I try not to sulk I actually have tried to keep it in the back of my head for quite a while but since I have strong emotions and we are all human it is bound to happen. There will always be reoccuring feelings no matter what you do to keep your mind off of it.

yea, absolutly, i dont see anything wrong with wanting to sulk. Cuz, when you love someone so much , and then not being able to see them anymore, every little thing reminds you of them. and like you said,,,there is definatly an angel watchign over you.

peace out

gianni

Hey Syn :^}

When i lost my father 12 years ago (i'm 22), it was the hardest thing for me to face EVER. But you learn to enjoy and appreciate even more the things that he offered, i'm sure a wonderful man.

I believe that there's a place we can go to talk and see those who touched us after they have gone. Espec. when you're alone and you see a picture or something that reminded you of them, and you actually feel or smell them through that object.

Try talking to your father, and maybe even put together some type of shrine (lol, nice word, huh) i did that with my dad, and i know he's always there close by watching over me.

Take care, and i hope papa smurf will greet Tweety one day in a nice birdhouse cafe er sumthing in the city :D