Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can anyone help 3 New Yorkers

cro

coming in from LA friday am....

lee sounds sweet for friday night (where do u get presale?)

is BED still open? i was there for wmc?

i like lounges too...

and saturday my first stop is the level reopening w/ george acosta..... a good friend of mine bartends there so i can't ignore the comps... and GA rocks....

hmmmm rasoul... sounds gravy!:)

and of course nikki beach on sun...... has the weather gotten better???

peace

cro> if you are really FOR the music these are your options

friday: lee burridge @ crobar

saturday: rasoul @ billboard live OR quivver @ liquid

sunday morning: patio @ space

sunday day/evening: nikki's beach

the majority of us will be at crobar on friday...you're welcome to meet up with us

That sounds cool..... I will convince my boys to go to Crobar on Friday. The you guys talk about this DJ, he must be good.....I'm always looking to see (hear) new talent........

Is there a spot where you would usually hang out at......

A corner a bar etc....?????

I saw Quiver for the Trance port 5 Release party over here at Centro-Fly......He's good, but really did not leave an impression on me. I would like to see some of the other sets down there though.....

What's up the George Acosta at Level this weekend, not one person mentioned it.....

Why is that.....?

Also for the 3rd time, could someone PLEASE tell me what Nikki's Beach is????? I have not heard anything about it...

Thanks

Originally posted by cro

What's up the George Acosta at Level this weekend, not one person mentioned it.....

Why is that.....?

Don't ask.....unless you want to get a 6 page rant from D7 or Phrank......*LOL (i.e. were not big fans!)

Nikki Beach- its only hoppin' on Sunday- its an outdoor venue- only club that's actually on the beach- with more of a relaxed chill out vibe- pretty people everyhwere!

cro,

i will be at crobar friday night - seems like a good choice, go on the website - comps until midnight - if they really work.... i put myself on the list. crobarmiami.com

and sat night i have to stop at level - george acosta or not, the place will probably be decent - just did renovations - good energy etc, my friend is bartending.

--my guess would be people are over acosta on this board, but i'm going to stop in - do you need list?

--would like to hear rasoul though....

and yes sunday - nikki beach club/bar is always fun......

peace

jen