Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vote

TM

I am a democrat but I am actually voting for BLOOMBERG. 100 Billion dollars clean up gotta go for the man with the FORTUNE 500 company and the Police Dept. Raises. Really could give a shit about giving teachers anything. Maybe when NY kids start passing 4th grade reading tests I will change my mind.

Green and Bloomberg are very much alike, they are both liberal. Bloomberg is running as Republican but He's actually a liberal democrat. I am not gonna waste my time to vote but I think Bburg is a better choice.. Green looks like a jewish mobster and there's something suspicious and unpleasant about Green.

Sorry rule of thumb I does listen to people bitch unless they do something about the problem. In this case if you don't vote don't complain. And yeah BB may have run for the Rep ticket. But the Rep.s liked him enough to take him. I think it's like getting a republican and a democrat in one. With a great business sense.

I think BB is the right choice for this city... Green doesn't command the respect of the congress, and would never have gotten the 40billion that we were given for the Sept. 11th attacks... a position of Mayor demands more, of a respect insight, then a political insight... I think....

and I don't like all the negative campaign shit that Green has been pulling since this shit all started... Beating Freddie to death with negative campaigns and now BB, what would be next, the schools, the police......? nah, he doesn't have what it takes to LEAD...

you are ignorant and uneducated, only 50% of registered voters voted last year for choosing president. According to your theory, the other 50% people who didn't vote, do not have the right to complain to Gov't.

get some education.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Sorry rule of thumb I does listen to people bitch unless they do something about the problem. In this case if you don't vote don't complain. And yeah BB may have run for the Rep ticket. But the Rep.s liked him enough to take him. I think it's like getting a republican and a democrat in one. With a great business sense.

sounds like bllomberg got the support! green skeeves the crap out of me... just something unpleasant about him, and hey, its time to see if a businessman can be successful in office. if we gave an ex-navy seal and pro wrestler a chance at office, i think bloomberg more than deserves it

dima