Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mars 2112

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

...is it any good.....music, crowd, vibe...is this gonna b a weekly thing or is it gonna b an occasionally party cause i was thinkin about checkin it out!

i know that carla G will be spinning, and she's pretty cool on the decks. whether or not it will be a regular thing should depend on the turnout, and since they have a good amount of space to fill, it may take a few weeks, but the venue definitely has potential...

I had posted earlier and im not sure if it was erased or merely pushed far back due to other posts. None the less. Yes it is the same as the resturant MARS2112

This sat John Kar presents:

the GRAND OPENING of MARS 2112

as one of the premiere dance clubs in NYC !!!!

Yes the infamous resturant is now a dance club every sat night and it looks to be the club of nycs future with its amazing mars theme and its atmosphere that almost make you feel like your in mars,or at least in a Great adventure ride with a mars theme. This def the hot spot and they will be bringing in incredible OverSeas names real soon.

To be on the guest list simply say JOHN KAR @ THE DOOR.

Remember to dress to impress!

1633 BROADWAY BETWEEN 50TH & 51st STREET

212 582 2112 for vip table

!!!!!!!!!

Any questions? Please e-mail johnnycrae@aol.com or call 212 330 7861