Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit!! What's Up With Dat????

wickedvinyl

:mad: OK PEEPS, CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY PEOPLE SWEAT EXIT SO MUCH, I MEAN I HEARD THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME, BUT NOT THEIR CROWD. I WENT THERE TWICE. FRI & SAT, AND BOTH TIMES SUCKED HUGED BOLAS! I'M HEARING VASQUEZ AND VICIOUS FREQUENTLY SPIN THERE? HMMM... I DON'T KNOW:confused:

Yeah well Vicious is actually doing a set @ Exit next Friday -- you should check out the Exit scene when the Vicious man is spinning there -- I think since a lot of the crowd there will be there to hear him (cause he's da man!) it might be a little bit of a different feeling.. heh.. we'll have to see though.. it's all a matter of opinion. He's also doing Thanksgiving Eve @ Exit with a shitload of other DJs like Vasquez, Tsettos, etc.. so maybe you'll wanna check that out & give Exit another chance.

Then again..

Maybe not. LOL.

But either way, it's whatever you like.

And about Plasmic Honey -- they were kinda broken up I think -- I think Sal spins @ Hunka Bunka actually (err..) but then sometimes get together and do a track?? :confused: :confused: :confused: I'm not really sure.. you can't really find them doing sets anymore because Sal DJs solo now (and I actually heard he wasn't that good) so I guess we're outta luck!! :( :( :(

:mad: HEY COD, THANX FOR THE INFO, I DON'T REALLY LIKE THE CROWD AT EXIT, BUT I'D GO FOR THE MASTERS' ON THE WHEELS.

THEY GOT SOME SWEET SPINNAS' ON THE CARD FOR THANKSGIVING EVE. THAT'S ONE OF THE HOTTEST NIGHTS OF THE YEAR. ACTUALLY IT IS THE HOTTEST CLUB NIGHT OF THE YEAR. ARE U GOING THAT NIGHT? LET ME KNOW MA!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by wickedvinyl

:mad: HEY COD, THANX FOR THE INFO, I DON'T REALLY LIKE THE CROWD AT EXIT, BUT I'D GO FOR THE MASTERS' ON THE WHEELS.

THEY GOT SOME SWEET SPINNAS' ON THE CARD FOR THANKSGIVING EVE. THAT'S ONE OF THE HOTTEST NIGHTS OF THE YEAR. ACTUALLY IT IS THE HOTTEST CLUB NIGHT OF THE YEAR. ARE U GOING THAT NIGHT? LET ME KNOW MA!!!!!!!

Well wickedvinyl -- here I am Thanksgiving Eve -- not @ Exit tonite. I decided that I couldn't go because I can't be getting home tomorrow morning and then expect to be awake and alive for Thanksgiving so I'm spending the night home.

Did you by any chance check out the night tonite?

If so, lemme know how it was.

Either way, Vicious @ Exit last Friday was sick as hell. He was ten times better than he was opening night at Exit2, and he did a longer set. He literally tore the shit outta the speakers (those speakers are hurtin' though, they really need to get those replaced or something, bass sounds horrible).

If you didn't make it to hear Vicious spin, you missed a sick ass set.:blown:

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

I can't wait to see Jason Ojeda Spin there. Other then that I probably wouldn't go.

Um.. didn't he spin (or :ahem: was supposed to) on Thanksgiving Eve? I haven't heard anything about his set that night so maybe he never did show up or something.. just another Exit lie..