Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC help please....

exitheadzzz

Hey, pretty excited about the WMC, cant wait, hope the time flies. Moved down to florida last year right after it so I missed it but hear its the greatest, so im pumped. Question? I signed up to receive updates from the official conference site.

My friend is gonna most likely giving me a badge and everything for the conference, im probably staying at the Clevelander or something close by for the whole conference cause I dont wanna run back and fourth to ft.lauderdale everyday [where i live]

heres my question/problem/PATHETIC PLEA FOR HELP...

Im only 20, ill be 21 in July. Been clubbing for a while, love the music, love the scene, wanna be a part of the scene, wanna be at space every weekend closing it with the rest of you crazy people!!! Since I dont have 21 i.d. will I be able to get into all the parties/clubs? My guess is no, I know someone ANYONE SOMEONE please must have some sort of hookup with i.d., dmv, anything sumthing, I beg you, and im willing to $$$$$, so please help a fellow music lover and clubber out, thank you!! please catch me on AOL or drop me a email, miked713@aol.com

thanks again!!! :D