Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Level Renovations and New Resident DJ

DaVe

Originally posted by x-t-c

"electronic music is all about dancing of course- but politics? Well, there's politics in electronic music- dance music, whatever you like to call it- just as there is any other walk of life. but to me, despite all the diffrent tastes Dj's have, at the end of the day, ITS ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC THAT WE LOVE, about good dj's playing with a passion." paul van dyk

why must we bash trance?? why cant we just accept electronic music as a whole, whether its trance or house, breaks or drum n' bass. one thing is not liking a type of music, another is bashing it.

its not trance vs. progressive house, jungle vs. breaks, its all about one sound. peace....

Thanx thanx thanx.

Originally posted by ernextnation

Any reviews for last sat at LEVEL?:confused:

my sources tell me tell me. saturday nite was off da chain; the place was so packed the fire marshals were in full effect. as far as the music ,George Acosta is clearly back, in the drivers seat .. his track selection included some new german trance, and some classics. my sources tell me the vibe, was similar to the old shadow . laterz, sobeton

Originally posted by aztec-mystic

Miami finally has its version of Webster Hall..

I'm sure all our tourists from Kansas and Oklahoma are gonna love this place..

a little something for everyone. wouldn't want people, to think the scene in miami is one dimensional.. we are much more, sophisticated then that..:idea:

Aztec hit the nail on the head. Level is our Webster Hall, the place all the tourists can go to and say they've been to a South Beach club...though it's WH with talent, GA, Ariel Baund, and Lee Cakebread.

Though it has a door policy obviously, and WH lets just about anyone in.

Ehh it's good for the economy :)

in my so humble opinion, being maimi's Webster hall, isn’t such a bad thing. if level attracts tourist, that's great. our economy in south florida, is driven by tourism. if the talent is good, and I can dance my arse off. I could care less, what type of clientele they attract. I can vibe with folks from "Kansas and Oklahoma ".. I'm sure they can tear, some sh*t on the dance floor.. :)

Those square dancin' lessons probably pay of heeh :) just kidding...

Speaking of Kansas, and Oklahoma, the manager of Opium Garden, Mark Lemkhul, got his start in Kansas, doing little candy raves of all things. And no, beyondo, I didn't dig that out of his SSA record, I read it in bloody Ego Trip. So go shit on Buzzy if you want to.

So be careful of the next Kansan you bump into and dismiss as some inbred fool, he could be the guy who tosses your ass out of the next hot club

:laugh:

Though in honesty, I've found that the most successful, and usually the most genuine, people around here are not native Miamians or Beachinese...they're from places like Kansas, New York, etc...