Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LADIES! pls listen to sirdante...

sirdante

...for the last time, please, just SHUT UP AND FUCK ME!

:rolleyes:

understand? :confused:

yes? good.

no? well, then heres a one question quiz in multiple choice format to help you. NOTE: there is only one correct answer.

- What is the best use of the mouth during sex?

a) The mouth is best used for talking about our sexual activity.

B) The mouth is best used for talking about something that has absolutely nothing to do with our sexual activity.

c) The mouth is best used for asking irritating questions like "am i wet enough for you?" "am i hot enough for you?" "do you love me?" or "dont i turn you on?"

d) The mouth is best used for nothing at all, with the only exceptions of sucking, nibbling, moaning, biting, and screaming "ooooohhhh fuck yes! oh rick! fuck me just like that!"

the correct answer is D. if you answered anything else, then please go back and reread this post until you learn.

thank you,

your :heart: boy,

sirdante

Originally posted by tastyt

As always, Sirdante, thank you for your little bits of enlightenment.

However- I think if I ever screamed out "oh rick" there might be some ugly repurcussions... :laugh: :laugh:

no, its ok. seriously, i like hearing my name. ;)

aww... youre gonna let petty jealousy keep me from you? cmon! i promise to love you up so properly that your even your man will thank me for it! :cool:

Originally posted by sirdante

no, its ok. seriously, i like hearing my name. ;)

aww... youre gonna let petty jealousy keep me from you? cmon! i promise to love you up so properly that your even your man will thank me for it! :cool:

Woo-Hoo! Bring it on baby, Bring it on!!!!!!

Originally posted by fierydesire

OK, I will, I volunteer. I just want you to show me what you know oh great wise one...Hmm, u write all this about eating pussy and how you have mastered it. I can be the judge of that;)

consider me at your service, anytime. :cool:

Originally posted by sirdante

...for the last time, please, just SHUT UP AND FUCK ME!

:rolleyes:

understand? :confused:

yes? good.

no? well, then heres a one question quiz in multiple choice format to help you. NOTE: there is only one correct answer.

- What is the best use of the mouth during sex?

a) The mouth is best used for talking about our sexual activity.

B) The mouth is best used for talking about something that has absolutely nothing to do with our sexual activity.

c) The mouth is best used for asking irritating questions like "am i wet enough for you?" "am i hot enough for you?" "do you love me?" or "dont i turn you on?"

d) The mouth is best used for nothing at all, with the only exceptions of sucking, nibbling, moaning, biting, and screaming "ooooohhhh fuck yes! oh rick! fuck me just like that!"

the correct answer is D. if you answered anything else, then please go back and reread this post until you learn.

thank you,

your :heart: boy,

sirdante

I get an A+ I choose D!!!!!!!! So what's my suprise?? DO I get a god star...up the...ohh I didn't mean that....

:cool::tongue::hump: