Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***official Dc Cp Dinner Meet_up Thread***

kramadas

OK, this is a first attempt (in recent times) to get a CP dinner/lounge meet-up going. How about we meet at Paper Moon at 8:30pm(Sunday, Nov 11) for dinner and then head over to Modern to hear Buster spin.

Paper Moon is located at 1073 31st St. NW in G-town, and here's the map:

http://eg.washingtonpost.com/map?mode=geo&lat=389048&lon=-770610&id=792456&fid=2

The phone number for the restaurant is (202) 965-6666. If people can tell me by Friday if they're going to come to eat or not, I can make reservations under "clubplanet".

Questions, comments, gripes, suggestions??

Peace

Originally posted by eggmok

hey krish and millie . . .

didn't we know someone back in the day who was promoting papermoon . . .

i can't remeber . . .

oh well, i'm in . . .

Yeah, I remember that...what was his name?? Wasn't he going on about how good a club Paper Moon was on Weekends, and it was the "hotspot". Its funny how many clubowners and promoters (not all, but many) think their club is "THE HOTSPOT"!

there's a guy who was a year above me in dental school that always used to have parties at paper moon...i won't mention any names, but he's a short persian dude...maybe it might be the same guy you all are thinking of...

anyways, i can't make the dinner thingy, i've got girlfriend stuff to take care of :D

Hey guys, thanks a lot for coming. There were 7 of us: Madam Millie, scratchapella, vicman, vixenfoxxy, myself and two of my friends.

Sorry, I couldn't make it to Modern, Millie, I was feeling ill most of the night, and thought a good night's rest was much needed (I guess I'm still recovering from Fri night).