Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the good clubs in Detroit?

I appreciate the help....As far a vixenfoxxy goes...No one is ever on that board so that's why I posted in NY:tongue: I was just lookin for some help from people that have been to detroit, not neccessarily from Detroiters(I'm makin up my own words):laugh:

Yeah, Motor in Hamtramick, just outside of Detroit is your best bet. Kind of a dark industrial sort of place, but can be pretty fun.

Best techno club in the world? Well there are not too many true techno clubs like it, but I still wouldn't put it way up there, and Im from Detroit!

BTW it is pretty casual on the dress code. Lots of hard core dancers (read:young druged out kids)

and all the clubs in Detroit have to close at 2AM!! There are often good afterparties though, where they somehow get away selling nitrous baloons.

I will definately check those out!!

I am staying at the Westin in Southfield. Excellent hotel, and my company pays for it so why not go to one of the best in detroit?

Thanks guys. Are all the clubs 18 to get in? There's nothing worse than young bucks who are all tore down...wait a minute why am I hating on peep:rolleyes: Need to be nicer huh?