Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Subway Photo :)

princesslolita

Originally posted by linabina

aww thats not nice... why r u puking?!

look at the pic. it looks like the train they are on ran them the fuck over before they got onto it....

and it gets worse the further down to the right u go.... is that some sort of demon on the far right?

to the dude, this is not ment for you.... no, i'm not gay. but i have to wonder if he is.... hanging with bull dykes and all......

and that is the most honest response u will get from anyone on here.... no, none of the females cute........ in any way at all. no, u don't look good..... at all.

Hey, is that the ugly stick stuck in her ass????

Originally posted by sumguy

look at the pic. it looks like the train they are on ran them the fuck over before they got onto it....

and it gets worse the further down to the right u go.... is that some sort of demon on the far right?

to the dude, this is not ment for you.... no, i'm not gay. but i have to wonder if he is.... hanging with bull dykes and all......

and that is the most honest response u will get from anyone on here.... no, none of the females cute........ in any way at all. no, u don't look good..... at all.

Hey, is that the ugly stick stuck in her ass????

:jawdrop: