Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ct-27 Questions

dcsglow

Hey, my cousin is coming up from VT next weekend, and he's bringing tons of CT-27...I've heard from him and others...that it is half roll half trip, that last for 8 hours...anyone know anymore info on this joun? We're gonna use them @ GLOW this couple weekends and thanksgiving thursday...it's gonna rock, thanks guys.

first of all its 2CT7.

Its a very psychedelic compound. Be carefull with it, it has been linked to several deaths, wich is scarry considered its limited use.

LSD has caused no direct deaths in decades of hundreds of thousands of people using it. 2CT7 has caused or be involved with 3 deaths in the last year with a relativly small number of users.

The deaths have usually involved large amounts of snorted 2ct7. (30+mg insulfiated) along with other drugs (usually E) Taken orally it is much safer.

bumping it is about 3 times as strong as orally. Orally it takes a solid 2 hours to hit you (nice smooth come up) and is very much like acid with less of a mind fuck. Bumping it, hits you hard in minutes.

There is a huge personal variance in doses. 30mg to me may be a mild trip and may send you to meet god as you are delusinal in the hostpital.

warnings aside, it is a wonderfull compound if ussed inteligently, maybe slight nausea in the begining or slight muscle tightness but that is it for negative effects.

Just start with a low oral dose (about 15-20mg) for the first time. It is pretty speedy for a psychedelic so watch your heart rate like you should on an amphetamine (aka Coke or Speed)

hope that answered your questions.

if this has nething to do with how much it'll effect me, im only around 145lbs...and the capsules are 8mg caps...how many do you think i should take, i dont wanna end up dead, but i wanna try it instead of rolling, do you think one 8mg cap will be ok for me...ok as in rolling tripping or whatever u do on this, will it be worth my wild?

Be very very very careful with railing it though, 1 mg could send you over the edge. Don't rail more than 8-10mg at one time or you could be in serious trouble. If your gonna eat it, east anywhere from 20-30 mg if you want a decent trip. Just be careful with it, not much is known about it yet. Its still legal too, thats how new it is.