Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite JP songs?

xtc321

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

In your eyes(you can download the one that was recorded via a cell phone. it sounds like shit, but you can have a taste.

Garth Brooks Dub.

IMO to truly appreciate JP, you must go to SF a couple of times and listen to him.

I went this past weekend for the first time to hear him... wow... sick sick sick! His madonna remix, Luz, and that Chris Issac! WOW that song gave me fuckin chills and goosebumps it was so good. I wish I had that version.

Originally posted by apollon4

i just downloaded the Luz song to see what everyone was talking about. All i gotta say is its fawken sick. Even though its all crappy sounding I cant stop listnening to it.

Now imagine your on the dancefloor at 8am when JP is fucking with the song for 45 minutes. Unbelievable.

Originally posted by roninmess

I went this past weekend for the first time to hear him... wow... sick sick sick! His madonna remix, Luz, and that Chris Issac! WOW that song gave me fuckin chills and goosebumps it was so good. I wish I had that version.

Sunday, JP was on point so you picked a good time to go for the first time. Now you know where the real party is, SF Saturdays.

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

Karissa Noel-Corrupt

Rockell-what you did to me

Deep chemical

let the sunshine in

I wonder-nomad

Thats some of the older stuff..

hott songs... definitly chek these out especially the rockell track... if u liek vocals... i always thought that track was awesome...aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

In your Eyes is one of his best.

havetn' heard it yet.. dont' get to keep up much w/ tracks these days.. but i'll check it out soon..

ya gotta admit though.. he's had some pretty terrible songs in the past year.. well, year and a half i guess.. from last summer on... starting w/ 6,8,12 dub...

Originally posted by PFloyd40

havetn' heard it yet.. dont' get to keep up much w/ tracks these days.. but i'll check it out soon..

ya gotta admit though.. he's had some pretty terrible songs in the past year.. well, year and a half i guess.. from last summer on... starting w/ 6,8,12 dub...

Everyone goes through their dry spells. His productions have been pretty good lately though, especially In your Eyes. I like this, no drama. just discusion.:) :) :)

Arent You guys forgetting about JP's Greatest House Song of All time, and possibly the greatest HOUSE song of all time:

Whitney"my Love is Your Love"

All I gotta say is that if you heard that at the factory than you know what I am talkin about, In one word "wow"

the most incredible song I have ever heard their and that includes luz divina.:tongue:

Everyone goes through their dry spells. His productions have been pretty good lately though, especially In your Eyes. I like this, no drama. just discusion.:) :) :)

yea absolutely.. i think he was just trying to hard for a while.. some of his songs there was just way too much going on..

but imma definetly check some of his new stuff out on your reccommendation...

and i know one of these days i'll make it back to check him out on sunday morning.. its been a damn long time, and wanna see what he's been up to...

if i had to pick one song to hear the nite i finally go back it'd be sun is shining.. if he played that i'd loooooooooose it ;)

My love is your love by houston

In your eyes by luz

What you did to me (buildup gives me chills) by rokell

Like a prayer (j.p. and heinz hard mix) this is possibly one of the best songs he's ever did and he doesn't play it nearly enough. He's got to play it much more, instead of opting to play the other mix he produced which is much softer. I love what he does with the cross fader with this song. I wanna ---take----you---there!!

I enjoy these productions but nothing can compare to the way he rocks other producer's sick shit ....Like schumacher , play fast and loose

.......................now that's J.P.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: