Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*new Features Coming To Cp Next Month*

Hello all your gorgeously stylish people :D

CP has some new and fun things coming up in the various sections including articles on the main page, discounts at the hottest stores, tips from the experts for fashion & makeup, and more.

You'll be seeing a lot of new stuff including new guestlists, music reviews and fun advantages brought to CPer's from the people that make NIGHTLIFE hot!!!!!!!!!

FYI we are in need of HOT FASHION pictures. Whether you are going to a club or posing in front of your PC show us your CP style. We will be holding the MOST FASHIONABLE CPer of the month contests on the Fashion/STYLE Board. Which can win you free music, clothes, club passes, or concert tix. So stay tuned;) The Fun is just Starting.

OXOXO

LC

DAVE HOW WAS THAT FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT? heehee:D

Originally posted by roninmess

Seriously, those pants are the stupiest thing I've ever seen.

well should i either

1) start ridiculing him

2) let the rest of the board do it

3) dont waste my time

cottoncandydream, lol you KNOW im gonna be marching down the catwalk rockin my ufos and caffeine shirts....ill strike a pose if youre lucky!

Originally posted by roninmess

Bro in now way was i dissing you. I personally think they are fuckin wack, not the people that wear them. Hope no offense was taken.

no its not that in particular its just that every time i say something you have to try and ridicule it in some way

Originally posted by trancend

no its not that in particular its just that every time i say something you have to try and ridicule it in some way

You are kidding me right? I did that like once a few months ago. And the last time I responded to anything u said was that you should get your own msg board on here, and I clearly stated I was kidding. Get over it man.

lol, ok, relax guys.... theres enough room on this board for the both of ya....

1) Justin should have his own message board, lol

2) I don't personally choose to wear UFOs... but I can see how people could like them... Style is all in what you like/feel... its not really something you can quantify...

3) djscotphreak, me too :)

4) CottonCandyDream, you know you'll just win every time, right? :D

Wow Joe are you trying to get brownie points already. Contests begin December first. Send in the pics to cotoncandydream@clubplanet.net or post them on the boards.

And there is nothing wrong with UFO's and Caffeine shirts. So you can use the pants legs as Nuovo camping equipment. It's still Trancend's style and we love him for it. WEEEEEEEEEEEEERQ THE RUNWAY BITCH!!!

Dave's putting me in charge of a new *Games* section.

We're gonna have things like

1. Spot the Narc in the club

2. Adventures in *E* - where you have to go through a club talking to people trying to find some

3. Help, I'm stuck in a K-hole

4. Find the CP meetup behind the DJ booth at 2am

5. Paris wouldn't let me in Factory, I'm all fucked up and I don't know what to do

and my two favorites

6. *In hommage to the old Slap-a-Spice girl* we have...Smack-a-Lainey-with-a-two-by-four :idea:

and

7. Pin the nipple on the boobies (this one is rather easy, comes with extra-large targets) :bounce:

(Lainey) :shoot: (Pete)

:laugh:

Hey Lainey....my b-day party is the 17th at Twirl.....YOU BEST STOP IN OR ELSE!!!! :D

- Pete

:smoke:

Schwinge man I think you have enough on your hands trying to control the turntables. OK There PAL.

AND WOW obessed with the breasts???? That is foul my man. OUCH!!!!!!!

I will definitely say Happy Birthday and send my love to my fellow SCORP!!! But baby doll there is no way in hell I am stepping into that mess. Sorry I can't do it. I'll take u to dinner we'll hit up Il Fornario or something but on a saturday night i wouldn't be caught dead there.