Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jana and Kim Sozzi @ Image this Fri

kostaP

Friday November 16th

Special Performances By

Jana

performing 2 out of 3 aint bad, Stairway to Heaven and her #1 Billboard hit More Than Life.

&

Kim Sozzi

performing her new song Take A Chance On You for the first time ever as well as Feelin me and her new remix of God Bless America (done with Deborah Cox)

Resident DJ Louis Todaro

Free admission for ladies before 11pm

$1 drinks from 9-11

all CP members PM me for Guestlist, free admisson all night

New Image Dance Club

2 0 1 Broad Ave Fairview, NJ 2 0 1.943.8665

I was doing scoops one time, and I gave Jana my number. funny thing is, she calls me one time while I'm at Tony's(My boy who works at his dad's deli) taking my shot of sustanon. I let her get my Vm and I call her back during the week. Needless to say, I fucked the shit out of her. She was loving my defined pecs and my fabulous Coconut reJoov/Ghb breath. She was wearing the american indian outfit she wears every single time she performs. All I gotta say, is that those tits looked good without the teepee hiding them. Even though her face is busted , the G helped me out. Not to mention as soon as I was done, I passed out. Nothing beats the homemade bathtub shit. Vinny(the landscaper) did a good job this time with this batch.

Shouts to Jana(for the great BJ)

Shouts to Vinny(for the Scoops)

Shouts to Tony(for my sustanon shots)

rick

peep this physiquebio.miamiheat100.jpg

The infamous GHBoy returns... Once again it would be an honor to have you grace us with your presence. Howbout that shit at factory last week (damn bouncers) fuck it. see ya here bro.

I guess well have to serve test tube shots of G for GHBoy and his Guido posse!! always a pleasure.

K

I got you on the list. any one else that wants to come pm me or call image and leave a message u will be put on my comp list which is open all night

Kosta

Originally posted by kostaP

Hey MISK

are you bringing the girls by again this fri?? I'll have another bottle waiting.

we will be there!!! ((eventhough i have to be at work at 7:45 sat!:mad: )) i'll come find u when i get there!!!:D;)

cLo~r u using me for my champagne!?!:rolleyes: lol....i'll call u!

fearless~~hiii stranger!! long time no see!! guess i'll see u fri!:)

Originally posted by tintin

They been so shitty they need to shows to get people into the place!! Went there a couple of weeks ago(not by choice) the music put me to sleep. But Jana puts on a really good show. Kim should be good to.

Another promoter trying to start shit??? So I take it you wont be coming here this friday. Well, I'll miss you dearly hope you have a good night.

I happen to really like going to image...

whats not to like...$1 drinks b4 11 (dolla dolla MISK) and also free admission b4 11....plus the music is def. good and does not put ME to sleep at all...

c.Lo:letsgo: I'LL be there Fri...

Originally posted by kostaP

Misk, Clo, sigmagal, eurochic, axel-a, kidd24, i'll see ya guys tonight. find me so we could do shots and get banged up!!

u know it!!! work is sooooooo gonna suck tomorrow!!!!!! well....i'll see u tonight~~>by the bar!