Clubplanet Nightlife Community

House Music Causes Impotence

attomic

It is true, says Italian psychologists. House music causes temporary impotence. Studies carried out by a team of italian research psychologists at Romes HELP ME association found that 66% of young italian clubbers had suffered sexual problems after listening to the music.

These figures came out of a survey that studied a pool of 500 men between the ages of 16 and 24.

Lead psychologist in this case, Willy Pasini, says "the strong rythmic component, and the almost total lack of melody do not inspire sexual thoughts in ones mind."

-thisisnightlife.com

Yeah the quote pretty much sums up my thoughts there but the real question is why the hell are these gomers studying this shit.

:laugh:

i'd like to know what kinda drugs these psychologists are on...

"the almost total lack of melody"???? house music has more melody then almost anyother form of electronic dance music!! these people apparently don't have a clue as to what they are talking about (as usual)!

"does not inspire sexual thoughts in ones mind."??? house music is widely reconized worldwide as the most sexually inspiring form of electronic dance music!!

it would be nice if these people did a bit of resurch on what they talk about before they go making STUPID statements/reports about it!

get a clue!