Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Faq: Dipps ..wet...leak

Background -. The high is much like K on the body feeling, but yet can make you feel Strong and powerful in the mind.Makes u all disoriented, lost, clouded mess..

The "juice" is the bottle of the liquid without the leaves.

Now, wet is formalin, or formaldehyde. With 2 other possible things added. Those are Methanol, which is more commonly used, and Ethanol. Embalming fluid also can contain phenol, ethylene glycol, and glutaraldehyde. Now Phencyclidine, or PcP, is sometimes added to the wet to make the effects better. The people who make the wet seldom add PcP to the juice. It is often added before it hits the streets.One of my friend actually puts K in it.

Formalin, which is 37% to 50% formaldehyde by weight with 10% to 15% methanol added to prevent spontaneous polymerization. Then I added 10% methanol, that small of an amount because of how volatile the chemical is. Also add PcP, which by making the small viled doses of mint leaved jars, and adding a dose of pcp to each one, it takes longer. By the way, leave out the methanol.

Some terms used in reference to Wet:

water.juice.leak.dust. dipps.

Things to know:

Yes it does kill brain cells. It is formaldehyde.

Also, if you are going to use the juice instead of buying already mixed jars, then you should know that whatever you put it on, be it weed or leaves, you must let it dry.

If you are going to dip a ciggarette in it, use Newports and u need to take the fliter out that I find fun to do :)

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

It also makes you look like your dead.You don't smell too good either.

We would say dead barbie dolls......I was a dust bunny and I got memories.I remember talking to somebody outside a club and he's like elll I smell that dust smell again, and looks at me ohhh i'll let it pass because your cute ( grrr, what a lame comeon line..)