Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When you see you ex that you hate???????

vodkaredbull

What a fucking bitch to do that!!! Ugh sorry I had to say that!! How can you even have the decency to stay friends with her?? You must have a good heart then!! As soprano said kick that biatchhh to the fucking curb dude!! Cant you see how she is playing you?? Oh he stays friends with me after I totally fucked him over I get my way believe me thats what she is thinking she played you kick her ass to the curb sheesh!!!

i'm just staying away from the whole relationship thing for quite a while...it's too much emotional stress to deal with for me right now.

Yo, get that girl OUT of your MIND!!! you sound A LOT better than she is, and she doesn't deserve a sweetie pie like yourself :D

i had to accept that about my ex. i bought flowers, wrote songs, did EVERYTHING, and she just took it all for granted. That's why i'm gonna wait to make sure i do it 4 the right girl nexttime;)

Take it easy,

~Papa

I know you are hurt but anger solves nothing. Sur ethese things are painful but be glad that you are not with the person if thats how you were treated. Rmemeberr a woman never respects a guy who doesn't stand up for himself.. In turn it can lower her level of love and push her into another mans arms. Other than that you shouldnt hate anyone. Get out there and meet new people wihtout bias, but with a little guard up.

feel bettr hun

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

nah It cool.. I ditched her after I found out and that was the first time I saw her since. Kind of weird because it was 4 days after having a mutal breakup with my last girllie. Man I just go no luck with the ladies. Are there any good ones out there? Thanks Gang:D

Ya can't think I get no luck with the ladies. very negative, you just haven't found the right one yet, and the more you think about your ex, and seeing her the less your gonna concentrate on just relaxing and having fun. just kick back, and when you least expect it you'll find someone new, that's what always happens to me. The only thing I agree with you is about actually seeing the ex's. Sometimes I'm friendly, and sometimes, I just ignore, I think it all depends upon why you broke up, and how close you were.

yeah, def. try to avoid them at any costs. My ex called me last night, and we spoke for a while (broken up for 1 month), but it REALLY REALLY HURTS!

i suggest no phone, no meetups, and go off to a new, fresh direction!

off the subject, my ex told me how she's dated a couple of guys since, but isn't that kinds fucked up since it's so close to our breakup?/?

:confused:

:mad: DOES ANYONE HAVE IT GOOD? SHIT!!!!! DUDE, U DON'T NEED A SLUT LIKE THAT. SO JUST IGNORE HER. IF U STAY FREINDS WITH HER, SHE HAS U RIGHT BY YOUR NUTS, AND U DON'T WANT THAT. I FOUND OUT THAT MY EX NEVER CHANGED SINCE WE BROKE UP. SHE THINKS I FUCKING SOME GIRL OR GIRLZ. I MEAN IT PISSES ME OFF MORE TO SEE HOW IGNORANT SHE IS. AND SHE STILL ASSUMES THAT I'M DOING WRONG. CLAIMING MY LIFE IS NOT STRAIGHTENED OUT BY HER JUST HAVING A FEELING THAT I HAVEN'T DONE IT. SHE'S AN IDIOT. LISTEN, ANY GUY/GIRL WHO HAS EVER SERVED YOUR LOVER BREAKFAST IN BED, TOLD THEM HOW BEAUTIFUL THEY LOOK AND HOW MUCH U LOVE THEM ALMOST EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK, WROTE POEMS TO THEM, SWEET LETTERS. IF U DIDN'T GET THE SAME BACK, JUST AS MUCH, FUCK EM'. IF A PERSON CAN LOOK AT A LITTLE THING AS OVER SLEEPING TOO MUCH, RATHER THAN U KISSING THEIR CHEEK SAYING HOW ADORABLE THEY ARE TO YOU. THEN THAT PERSON HAS A PROBLEM. THEY'RE LOOKING AT THE EVERYDAY BAD THINGS INSTEAD OF THE EVERYDAY GOOD THINGS. IF A PERSON CAN'T SEE THE GOOD ONLY BAD, THEN THEY NO LONGER APPRECIATE U.

:mad: DOES ANYONE HAVE IT GOOD? SHIT!!!!! DUDE, U DON'T NEED A SLUT LIKE THAT. SO JUST IGNORE HER. IF U STAY FREINDS WITH HER, SHE HAS U RIGHT BY YOUR NUTS, AND U DON'T WANT THAT. I FOUND OUT THAT MY EX NEVER CHANGED SINCE WE BROKE UP. SHE THINKS I FUCKING SOME GIRL OR GIRLZ. I MEAN IT PISSES ME OFF MORE TO SEE HOW IGNORANT SHE IS. AND SHE STILL ASSUMES THAT I'M DOING WRONG. CLAIMING MY LIFE IS NOT STRAIGHTENED OUT BY HER JUST HAVING A FEELING THAT I HAVEN'T DONE IT. SHE'S AN IDIOT. LISTEN, ANY GUY/GIRL WHO HAS EVER SERVED YOUR LOVER BREAKFAST IN BED, TOLD THEM HOW BEAUTIFUL THEY LOOK AND HOW MUCH U LOVE THEM ALMOST EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK, WROTE POEMS TO THEM, SWEET LETTERS. IF U DIDN'T GET THE SAME BACK, JUST AS MUCH, FUCK EM'. IF A PERSON CAN LOOK AT A LITTLE THING AS OVER SLEEPING TOO MUCH, RATHER THAN U KISSING THEIR CHEEK SAYING HOW ADORABLE THEY ARE TO YOU. THEN THAT PERSON HAS A PROBLEM. THEY'RE LOOKING AT THE EVERYDAY BAD THINGS INSTEAD OF THE EVERYDAY GOOD THINGS. IF A PERSON CAN'T SEE THE GOOD ONLY BAD, THEN THEY NO LONGER APPRECIATE U.

i hear y'all loud n clear...

but I stick with my opinion....

all girls suck....

they are just as bad as all us guys except they refuse to admit it.... which makes then even worse in my opinion.

F' em all, I say...

unless your like ridiculously in love or some shiiiiit...

then,..... good........bad..........

doesnt even matter...

:blown:

by the way... come to my PARTY

Originally posted by wickedvinyl

well said, WV...well said

i've just realized that for myself, and it makes me wonder if i should perform those nice deeds with anyone again--

But you're right,,,gotta receive as well, and i didn't receive.

Well, whatever, she won't be receiving any calls from me soon :tongue:

~GMc

Girlies neva settle for less even if he doesnt cheat on you there are still men out there who dont cheat!!!!

I'm one of those guys!!! never had i thought of cheating. I mean, what's the point?/? the object of the game is to find someone who does it all for you. It would only lead to trouble.

Man, Syn, sounds like a complicated mess. Finding a job is an essential thing to prove to your significant other (Espec a 28 yr old! sheesh)

The best thing you can do is show your ex you're getting along fine without them. I must say i follow with your problem to an extent. After graduating, i was just temping in the city for a while, and my ex was upset about the insecurity of that.

But now that we're apart, i found a job, am geting out more....Geee, it's funny how things work out :confused:

BE STRONG!!!

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

How do you react to seeing you ex out and he/she is all over you and wants to be friends with you even after she cheated on you with her best friends boyfriend and his friend and then denied it. That SL*t?????????????????????????????????????????:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

here's some advice from me - an older guy...this sounds like a perfectly good situation to me..she wants to be freinds??cool..two words - "booty call"..sounds like a perfect lady to keep in your booty call rolodex..its a new millenium peepols..women are doin what men have been doin all along its just alot easier for them..i mean i can try n get with my bestfreind's girl but it'd be really hard unless she's thowin dat cat my way everytime i see her..if shew's good in the sack then have her just for that..she may want the same thing from you

rem,ember excercise is good..blow jobs are good..chocha is good so get while you can

I'd totally ignore the hooch... but you know, you gotta live life and move on. In time you will find someone who appreciates you for you. And when you do, you'll have to realize that being hurt in the past can be a blessing in disguise - meaning that you two weren't meant to be.

I've always loved the line "Love like you've never been hurt before." You just have to know when to let down your guard at the right time with the right person.

Cheer up. Don't let that bizatch getcha down!

:mad: DAMN, I HAD PROBLEMS WORKING MYSELF. BUT I'VE BEEN AT MY COMPANY FOR A FULL YEAR NOW. I NEVER DID TEMPING LIKE U GMC, BUT I'VE WORKED ODD JOBS JUST TO HAVE MONEY. I WAS EVEN A STREET PHARMACIST AT ONE POINT IN MY LIFE. BUT THAT'S NOT FOR ME. MY EX DOESN'T RESPECT MY JOB. SHE WANTS ME TO DROP EVERYTHING TO TALK ABOUT WHY SHE'S MAD AT. I CAN'T DO THAT EVERY NIGHT WHEN I GOTTA WORK THE NEXT DAY. THEN IF I LOSE MY JOB I'M A BUM. WORK AIN'T SHIT UNLESS YOUR HEADS ON RIGHT. YOU NEED A CLEAR MIND TO SEE YOUR FUTURE. U CAN'T CLOUD IT WITH SILLY ARGUMENTS AND MATERIAL THINGS. U CAN'T GET ANYWHERE LIKE THAT. WELL, AS MUCH AS I HATE MY BITCH, I'M GONNA BREAK SOON. I THINK I'M LEAVING THE PACK GUYS :( .