Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who here is from LI

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by q-ny

Estatic- You're there a few years too later. Budweiser used to drive beer trucks onto the grass on Frat Row and give out FREE BEER.

South Campus dining hall used to have beer on tap!!!!

What the fuck?? When did this happen? Theyre getting so strict about everything now. They put a 3 week block on all frat parties. And there like 5 cops on every block.

Originally posted by italianchris19

Yo vodka how old is it to get in on friday nights and how is cyberia havent been there in mad long

Its 21 to get in for all. The Music has been Great if you like Jason Ojeda. The place has a great and the Vibe is allways good.It seams to get better and better as the night goes on. I will be there Fri with like 20 people...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by italianchris19

Ohh shit my bad i was thinking of this other kid who was a year old then me named justin volpe. But i know who ur talkin bout the one wit the audi?

No..actually hun scooby or w/e was wrong =/ i was talking about justin and ryan volpe..they went to VSN..ryan is a senior hes 17 and justtin graduated i think hes about 21-22 now...but ne wayz..where u chill by? are u hot? (haha not that that matters!!!=) well g/g ttul ;)