Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**ViXeN's Official GLOW / Corsten review**

vixenfoxxy

Let's just start by asking *why*, if I got home at 5:30 a.m., I am awake again at 9:30 a.m. (gotta love the parent visits zZzzZzZZzZzzzz...) Now, my attempt at a coherent review:

Alright, so Corsten's set was quite respectable, I thought. His music selection was really good and his mixing was smooth (obviously). Although he started out with what I felt was kind of a low-to-medium energy level (maybe that was my feeling, don't jump all over me!) he definitely brought it up nicely for the second half and by the very end of the night he had the crowd freaking out. I kind of liked Armin Van Buuren a little better though :)

The meetup was a little disorganized, a little late and considerably smaller than we were expecting. It was nice to see you all anyway, of course, those I did see. And those I didn't... well... :o you should be ashamed of yourselves! JK

Lastly, my review of my shirt: two words for the future. DUCT TAPE. Wow, that was *not* staying on by the end of the night :eek: Stressful situation lol

yeah what was the deal with the meeting? I saw aly and vicman there but for the most part I was around the stairs asking people "are you from clubplanet" and if you think about it it was a very weird thing to say to someone if they didn't know what clubplanet is....

THANKS TO ALY, I GOT TO MEET FERRY CORSTEN, KID VICIOUS, MOUTSO AND HIS COUSIN...PANORAMA DJ JOSE RODREGUIZ, AND ANOTHER DJ...BIG BLACK GUY, I CAN'T REMEMBER HIS NAME...BUT WHEN I WAS TALKING TO FERRY IT WAS AMAZING I COULDN'T BELIVE I WAS TALKING TO HIM, LET ALONE WATCHING HIM SPIN FROM INSIDE THE DJ BOOTH! KID VICIOUS CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD...I INTRODUCED MYSELF AND HE WAS LIKE BLAH BLAH BLAH...YOU EVER HEARD OF KID VICIOUS? AND I WAS LIKE YAH, HE'S PHAT AS SHIT, AND HE WAS LIKE THAT'S ME! IT WAS LIKE WHOA! I TOLD FERRY HOW I SPUN, AND HE IS SOMONE I LOOKED UP TOO, HE WAS APPRECIATIVE ABOUT IT, HE'S REALLY NICE, AND LAST NIGHT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!! THANKS ALY!

It was great meeting you guys on Saturday, now I can put faces to the CP people while reading all the incoherence posted on the board. :D :D

Vixxen- Thanx for the passes, all of my group got in without any prblem and had a great time. Duct tape? What is that all about? Too bad I left early before I got a chance to see that :D :D

dcsglow- WTF is that gunk that you put on your hair? You and shadygroove could exchange hair ideas and enlighten the rest of us :D JK JK.... let us know when you release MOS Trance Nation 10.

djsizeup- I understand your pain, people just stare at you and think that your on something. Hey, you were running all over Glow all night long.

I'm thinking of hitting Glow next week for D:Fuse, last time I saw him spin the guy totally lit the place up...allright now I gotta get back to being unproductive as always.

Originally posted by crank47

I got there late and didn't see anything that looked like a meet-up. Maybe next time (D:Fuse?). It's really hard when you have no idea what anyone looks like!

Yup thats the difficult part when you dont know the faces. Its happened to me before, if you get there a bit late and miss the meet up it kinda difficult.

We could come up with a Plan B location and time in case people say they are going to show up and dont make it to the first meetup. Call it like a "second window of opportunity" or somethin' like that.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Did I meet you later during the night, over by the cage? I was rather tipsy around then but I remember Jimi introducing me to someone... :confused::idea:

i introduced you to someone??? that's news to me lol...

vicman, it was really tight meeting you, you're a big mother fucker! lol, i'll see you at d:fuse and we'll chat more. aight man.

Originally posted by shifterlx

damn how f'd up were you and Aly, Jimmi? i was the one you met and introduced to her, by the cage...

nice meeting you vixenfoxxy, even though you can't remember, lol...

perhaps we need to be a little more organized on the meet-ups, and constant that is...;)

oh shit! yah i remember now...sorry man that must sound so fucked up, naw i remember you now! j/w did you have glasses on, and white gloves? but yah i remember you now dude, i was wondering about that, cause i remember you were like JIMI??? and i was like yah? and you were like hey its shifterlx...and i was like oh shit what's up dude, and you were like nothing bro, i was like how did you know it was me, and you said the hair!!! damn...im me on AIM bro....DCsGLOW....:D

LOL dude, at least I'm doing better than Jimi! I at least remembered meeting you I just couldn't remember whose SN went with your face! :idea: I was halfway there, that counts for something! But yeah, I had just recently downed a vodka and red bull and then a double shot of GM, so things were a lil' fuzzy for a while :tongue: