Clubplanet Nightlife Community

happy birthday cottoncandydream!

Awweeeeeeee Thanks everyone!!! That was Very Cool. I didn'twant to throw a party tonight because it's the 2 month anniversary of WTC. So I am just going to have dinner with some friends and family at TAO. It should be a treat seeing an old skool Italian like my dad go "WHAT IS THIS CRAP?" WHERE IS THE STEAK and PASTA? ASIAN NOODLE WHAT THE F?

But You are all WELCOME to come to my Birthday Party Next Sunday at this beautiful Lounge called PANGAEA on Lafayette Street. Jackie Christie is going to be DJing and a couple other fun ass guests should be coming around.

And hopefully if BarVybe is really that desperate me and Snoozi will get him to jump out of my cake afterall?

LOVE U ALL

YES EVEN U SCHWINGE

Man I am Feeling the Love around here!!!! Thank You so much again. PKERN ......... that was 2 cute!!!

And Yes I Got My Birthday Booty on!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOO baby;)

I will not forget my fellow scorps. I have coinsiding funs things for all upcomig birthdays on the board!

OHHHHHHH SOPRANO that would have been the ultimate gift. Man we had fun didn't we? I would have loved to do one last Birthday Bash in my Rat Hole.