Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most embarassing moment

fierydesire

Ok people, What is your most embarassing moment you had? Let me tell you mine. When I was in high school I was coming down the stairs talking to some friends, thinking I was cool. Anyway well I was to busy looking at this guy who was looking at me to, when I missed a step and fell hard on my knees!! It was soooooo embarassing! All my friends were laughing and I turned red! lol!

:D

ok - here's mine. when i was in college, i had this american lit course and we were studying faulkner. without getting too into the book (light in august) i was using cliffs notes (who didn't in college?) it said that this tube of toothpaste acted as a phallic symbol. i didn't know what that meant and it wasn't in the dictionary i had. so when, in the next class, the professor came to the subject of the phallic symbol, like an idiot i ask "whats a phallic symbol? and the professor says - and i quote : "its your dick, you asshole - your penis, your hose - or do you want me to explain that to you" (i'm not joking) the entire class burst into uncontrolable laughter - i was never so embarassed.

cheers!

I get introduced to a really cute girl at a bar. My friend leaves and its just me and the cutie...so i decided to make small talk. I think Janis Joplin was playing on the jukebox.

"This is a really great song!", I said.

"I can't hear, I'm deaf."

Apparently she can read lips, but I still felt like the biggest asshole in the world.

Originally posted by senorfern

I get introduced to a really cute girl at a bar. My friend leaves and its just me and the cutie...so i decided to make small talk. I think Janis Joplin was playing on the jukebox.

"This is a really great song!", I said.

"I can't hear, I'm deaf."

Apparently she can read lips, but I still felt like the biggest asshole in the world.

well, what happened after that? i mean she was cute, right?